Technical Sourcing Specialist
- Job Function
- Human Resources and Recruitment
- Job Type
- Full time
- Company Size
- Scaling (20-499)
The telecom industry has far too long been dominated by the big, the bureaucratic and the unimaginative. Now is the time for someone to take this industry on with something better.
We are a software company in a carrier world – changing the industry by providing what others cannot - a better user experience, better customer service, continual innovation, and most importantly – transparent pricing.
We are looking for a highly motivated and resourceful technical sourcing expert who has proven experience in finding top tech talent from all over the world. Reporting to the Director of Recruitment, you will be a close partner with the Recruitment team and hiring leaders and will be dedicated to sourcing and engaging top passive and diverse tech talent. Your goal is to build the candidate pipeline that will help TextNow scale.
We have HQ’s in San Francisco and Waterloo and hubs in Seattle, Portland and New York City. This role is open to candidates in any of these areas or remote.
Join us to make a BIG impact as part of the disrupting force that's changing telecommunications forever
What You’ll Do
- Develop strong partnering relationships with the Recruitment team as well as the overall People & Culture team to determine sourcing needs priority reqs
- Identify and articulate the qualifications, strengths, and opportunities of candidates to Recruiters and/or hiring managers.
- Proactively inform recruiting partners on progress and recommend shifts in sourcing strategy.
- Build and maintain a robust pipeline of local and international candidates for all levels of positions.
- Execute on creative, out of the box, sourcing strategies to uncover alternative candidate pools.
- Effectively articulate a compelling value proposition and business strategy to candidates in all communications.
- Build and cultivate relationships with talent for current and future opportunities.
- Enhance and share understating of trends within targeted functions and roles through research and synthesis of knowledge acquired, staying current on market trends.
- Report on identified metrics to ensure alignment across partners
- Minimum 5 years of Sourcing/Recruitment experience within the tech industry–.
- Significant hands-on experience with sourcing techniques and tools (e.g. recruiting on social platforms, crafting Boolean search strings, LI Recruiter, etc.).
- Experience working with and building sourcing strategies.
- Previous experience in evaluating and assessing candidates and ensuring that only top talent is presented to the hiring team.
- Detail oriented and able to work with a high sense of urgency, within a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to understand and communicate technical elements and the requirements. You understand the nuances of different technology stacks and possess a strong ability to assess the technical skills of candidates.
- Internal consulting skills, with ability to champion and influence decision making
- Impactful work
- Professional development
- TextNow-powered smartphone
- Competitive total compensation package
- Catered breakfast & lunch
- Onsite personal trainer, massage therapist, and Yoga instructor!
TextNow is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful and inclusive environment ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. We are committed to treating people with disabilities in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence.
We believe in integration, and we are committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner and creating a barrier-free environment. We will do so by removing and preventing barriers to accessibility and by meeting our accessibility requirements under Ontario’s accessibility laws. Please let us know if you have an accessibility need at firstname.lastname@example.org