Why join Igloo:
One of our core beliefs at Igloo is that people are a company’s biggest asset. This philosophy is woven into everything we do at Igloo – our behaviors, our culture, and especially our digital workplace solutions (which we use every day). And that’s why we can offer you a superior employee experience that goes beyond superficial perks and promises, and gives you the true sense of purpose you’ve been waiting for.
Igloo’s goal is to help people communicate and collaborate in the workplace. This means creating simple but effective workflows to enable people to create content and a delightful experience for consuming and collaborating on it. We need a design leader who fights for the user, sets a high bar for design in all of our products and is a champion for instilling a design culture in our business.
Why this role is important:
Igloo is looking for a Sr Manager, Customer Success Operations, who will drive the effectiveness and efficiency of the Customer Success team. Reporting directly to the Sr Director, Customer Success, this is a key role that will help drive strategic programs that will define customer success programs, strategy, tactics and implement processes that scale. You will coordinate cross-functional processes that help meet renewal and up-sell targets and deliver on customer goals and objectives, including processes for CSMs to take our customers to the next level of engagement and expansion. This is an opportunity to join a growing company that is defining the digital workplace – and to leave a mark on the foundation of our Customer Success road map.
The impact you’ll have:
- Engagement: Ensure execution of Customer Success programs across Igloo’s customer journey that drive user engagement and customer expansion, ensuring a consistent experience for all customers
- Build: Manage the build of workflows and dashboards that analyze customer data and trigger actions for CSMs to proactively engage with customers.
- Coaching: Provide leadership to Customer Success Managers to help them build core skills and champion them in the next phases of their career
- Relationship Building: Build and grow strong cross-functional relationships across the organization.
- Igloo and the Community: Advocate for Igloo in the community as we build a customer success organization that is the envy of the region
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years’ experience in a leadership role, including experience leading a Customer Success team or Sales team
- You have a proven track record of executing on programs that operationalized strategies across customer success functions
- You’re an advocate of customer success and have championed the customer in previous organizations to drive product and management decision making
- You possess exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills with a commitment to process improvement
- You’re empathetic and can easily relate to the customer and employees, demonstrating active listening skills
- You’ve navigated teams with ease and have a proven ability to influence internal stakeholders
- Limited travel required
What we have to offer:
We offer health benefits, a training budget for every employee, fair-trade coffee and tea, treats every pay day, and an eco-bonus for people who take alternative transportation to work. You choose whether you work on a Mac or PC, and we give our developers stipends to buy whatever hardware makes your work easier.
If you’re looking for a role with the right mix of autonomy and team collaboration, an environment that fosters transparency and trust, a company with seasoned leadership and backed by a leading investment firm, a career with lots of opportunity and room for growth, and a chance to personally influence how organizations work, then we invite you to step inside Igloo.
Sound like you? Apply now!
Igloo welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Learn more about Igloo Software: https://www.igloosoftware.com/careers/