Come be a part of the team that is building the secure business platform that will beat Slack, Trello, Dropbox and more!
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the user, as well as translating the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce the visual elements of the application. You will contribute to the design of the overall architecture of the application platform and evolve it to ensure maximum performance and stability.
Let's start off by introducing ourselves. We are Zebu Infrastructure Online, but you can call us Zebu for short. Right here in Waterloo we are developing a completely secured business platform that will help enhance and protect businesses around the world. Our mission is to create a complete cloud based business platform for small and medium enterprise. Zebu wants to help equip businesses around the world with the tools of the 21st century provide complete and absolute privacy to protect their businesses against hackers, advertisers and software providers. That means instant & secure communication, automated invoicing, project management, accounting, website creation, eCommerce and more. All manageable from a single encrypted and secure application, Zebu.
- Contribute to the design of the overall architecture platform
- Implement a robust set of services and APIs to power the application platform
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implement security and data protection
- Translate UI/UX wireframes to visual elements
- Integrate the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
Skills and Qualifications
Understands differences between multiple delivery and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration, and scaling an application to support load changes
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Good understanding of Single Page Application Framework such as AngularJS, KnockoutJS, BackboneJS, ReactJS, DurandalJS etc.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning using Git
- Comprehensive Health, Drug, and Dental benefits plans, including Family and Travel coverage
- Catered Lunches every Friday!
- Breakroom with Ping-Pong, foosball and Wii!
- Fully stocked pantry and beverages!
Check out the link to learn more