Roadmunk is a high growth start-up in a fast-moving and highly competitive market. What sets us apart is our deep understanding of our users' psychology and our ability to produce simple solutions to complex problems.
Roadmunk was inspired by a problem our founders experienced personally: there was no simple way for product managers to build and share roadmaps. So, we built an app to help companies create roadmaps of all shapes, sizes, and types. Our goal is to make strategic roadmapping quick, effective and collaborative.
The most forward-thinking product teams (we’re talking in the thousands here) from top companies like Amazon, Disney and eBay are using Roadmunk to align all of their stakeholders and execs using beautiful, crystal-clear roadmaps.
From day one, we’ve built our app, business, and culture around our people-first values. These values are the driving force behind everything we do:
- Start with empathy
- Driven to succeed
- Trust through transparency
- Build with balance
- Always learning
- Fun together
We’re really proud of the culture that we’ve created together. At Roadmunk, you'll be joining a welcoming, supportive and fun team that will make sure you have all the things you need to be successful in your role.
You’ll work directly with highly collaborative design and development teams to introduce an entirely new feature set to Roadmunk centered around wrangling customer feedback & making great prioritization decisions.
This is a rare opportunity to conceive, create and launch a new product from scratch!
Only the best Product Managers are capable. Are you up for the challenge?
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Strong understanding of market problems/needs in the Product Management space
- Works effectively as a cross-functional leader
- Makes smart trade-off decisions that maximize value delivered while minimizing time-to-market
What You’ll do
- Conceive, validate, prioritize, and launch new features within Roadmunk
- Engage proactively with customers throughout all phases of the product lifecycle
- Work with our design & engineering teams to deliver world class user experiences
- Facilitate and conduct user research to discover and validate requirements and designs
- Enable go-to-market teams with effective product positioning & roll-out plans
- Advocate for the customer internally with particular emphasis on user experience & time to value
- Understand our technical architecture and best leverage its capabilities to deliver the best user experience to our customers
- Share work-in-progress openly and frequently
We know we’re not alone in boasting things like flexible working hours, on-site snacks, monthly team social events, and the occasional dog in the office. That has become table stakes in this job market.
But just in case we need to be specific...
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Full health benefits package from day one
- Annual health & wellness allowance
- Diverse projects, cutting-edge tools and freedom to experiment!
Roadmunk is an equal opportunity employer. We thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills.