Roadmunk is a high growth start-up in a fast-moving and highly competitive market. What sets us apart is our deep understanding of our users' psychology and our ability to produce simple solutions to complex problems.
Roadmunk was inspired by a problem our founders experienced personally: there was no simple way for product managers to build and share roadmaps. So, we built an app to help companies create roadmaps of all shapes, sizes, and types. Our goal is to make strategic roadmapping quick, effective and collaborative.
The most forward-thinking product teams (we’re talking in the thousands here) from top companies like Amazon, Disney and eBay are using Roadmunk to align all of their stakeholders and execs using beautiful, crystal-clear roadmaps.
From day one, we’ve built our app, business, and culture around our people-first values. These values are the driving force behind everything we do:
- Start with empathy
- Driven to succeed
- Trust through transparency
- Build with balance
- Always learning
- Fun together
We’re really proud of the culture that we’ve created together. At Roadmunk, you'll be joining a welcoming, supportive and fun team that will make sure you have all the things you need to be successful in your role.
Simply put, Roadmunk’s user experience sets us apart from other Product Management tools. Our designers work tirelessly to tow the line between flexibility and simplicity to put as much power into the hands of our users as we possibly can. As a key member of our design team you’ll quickly build deep empathy for our customers’ needs, design simple elegant user experiences, validate your designs with our user base and get them built through Engineering.
You care deeply about creating products that people will love. You’re never done learning. You expertly balance your endless pursuit of the perfect solution with the drive to ship early and often. You’re equally at ease championing a vision, prototyping an idea, interviewing a user or resolving a technical challenge. You make every project you work on fun and exciting for the people working with you.
What you’ll do:
- Design features that make our users’ jaws drop...in a good way.
- Partner with Product, Engineering and other departments to deliver new features and enhancements to market
- Know our users better than they know themselves
- Advocate for and exemplify UX and design best practices
- Align every feature and enhancement with the product & design vision
- 3+ years of UX design experience
- Proven track record of designing software that customers love
- Strong portfolio demonstrating simple and elegant solutions to complex design problems
- Knows how to ship quickly without sacrificing UX quality
- Equal passion and aptitude operating at all levels from strategy to pixels
- Working knowledge of design thinking and user centered design best practices
- Comfortable in Sketch & InVision
- Loves working directly with developers in an agile software development environment
We know we’re not alone in boasting things like flexible working hours, on-site snacks, monthly team social events, and the occasional dog in the office. That has become table stakes in this job market.
But just in case we need to be specific...
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Full health benefits package from day one
- Annual health & wellness allowance
- Diverse projects, cutting-edge tools and freedom to experiment!
Roadmunk is an equal opportunity employer. We thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills.