Roadmunk is a high growth start-up in a fast-moving and highly competitive market. What sets us apart is our deep understanding of our users' psychology and our ability to produce simple solutions to complex problems.
Roadmunk was inspired by a problem our founders experienced personally: there was no simple way for product managers to build and share roadmaps. So, we built an app to help companies create roadmaps of all shapes, sizes, and types. Our goal is to make strategic roadmapping quick, effective and collaborative.
The most forward-thinking product teams (we’re talking in the thousands here) from top companies like Amazon, Disney and eBay are using Roadmunk to align all of their stakeholders and execs using beautiful, crystal-clear roadmaps.
From day one, we’ve built our app, business, and culture around our people-first values. These values are the driving force behind everything we do:
- Start with empathy
- Driven to succeed
- Trust through transparency
- Build with balance
- Always learning
- Fun together
We’re really proud of the culture that we’ve created together. At Roadmunk, you'll be joining a welcoming, supportive and fun team that will make sure you have all the things you need to be successful in your role.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing and working closely with our Director of Product, the Growth PM is responsible for optimizing how we engage and re-engage users throughout their relationship with Roadmunk from acquisition to retention. We’re looking for an obsessively analytical product manager with a innate understanding of user psychology to give our funnel a shot of adrenaline.
This is a unique opportunity to spearhead the product growth function at a scaling startup — the position is all about getting new users into Roadmunk and making sure they’re hooked. You’ll be leading a cross-functional team responsible for obsessively tweaking our user onboarding and engagement journeys while analyzing the impact of those changes on user behaviours and key metrics
What you'll do:
- Establish and own the growth product roadmap
- Establish KPIs the team can influence directly and immediately
- Lead the planning, design, development, and launch of product growth & retention initiatives that measurably improve activation and engagement in our product
- Lead the implementation of our growth stack (tooling) and the team’s operational processes
- Collaborate cross-functionally with marketing, product, engineering and customer success
- Deeply understand our funnel metrics and optimize key points in the funnel
- Implement A/B testing and CRO techniques to drive measurable improvements in product adoption
- Use strong data-driven approach to identify the highest potential areas across the product experience and unlock opportunities for growth & retention
- Keep the leadership team up to date on the team’s priorities, successes, learnings and next steps
- Drive changes to how data is collected & stored in our data warehouse and other tools
- Recommend changes to resourcing including tools, staffing, etc. as needed
- Tie team KPIs to company KPIs; rally the team and the broader organization around the above
- Evangelize growth throughout our company; be the champion of growth at Roadmunk
- 3+ years in a product, growth hacker or similar role
- Highly analytical & data-driven thinker with strong business acumen
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams
- Action-oriented & hands-on working style
- Comfortable living in spreadsheets and BI tools
Nice to Have:
- Experience with statistical modelling
We know we’re not alone in boasting things like flexible working hours, on-site snacks, monthly team social events, and the occasional dog in the office. That has become table stakes in this job market.
But just in case we need to be specific...
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Full health benefits package from day one
- Annual health & wellness allowance
- Diverse projects, cutting-edge tools and freedom to experiment!
Roadmunk is an equal opportunity employer. We thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills.