We’re looking for an ambitious and highly quantitative growth marketer to join our kickass marketing team. Working closely with team members across content, design and events, the growth marketer will be responsible for building growth strategy, running our paid acquisition channels, and optimizing our demand generation engine. This role requires a lot of ownership, creativity and grit — we’re looking for a self-starter who wants to put their ideas into action.
What you’ll do:
SEO / SEM
- Develop and execute campaigns from end-to-end for a comprehensive set of marketing acquisition channels like Google Ads, publishing platforms, SEO, paid social, and affiliate partnerships.
- Continually build and iterate on Google Ads campaigns
- Conceptualize landing pages and work with our graphic designer and copywriters to execute
- Continually test ad campaigns across a variety of platforms, including email, social media, retargeting and others
- Manage ad budget and iterate to get maximum return
- Master SEO strategies to support the team
- Help implement a culture of SEO best practices against all digital campaigns. Partner with our content team to provide inbound insights and SEO guidance
- Support the creation and execution of webinars, whitepapers, video, podcasts and social campaigns to drive signups.
- Pull and analyze data from tools like Google Analytics and our marketing automation platform (we use Hubspot)
- Use tools like CrazyEgg to optimize conversion on every page of our website
- Think analytically and creatively to build data-driven multi-touch campaigns that connect with our users
- Identify, engage and nurture prospects in the marketing funnel in order to grow pipeline and exceed growth targets.
- Review daily, weekly, monthly reports and stats to monitor and adjust key marketing programs in order to maximize growth and revenue
- Ensure marketing operations and campaigns are accurately attributed and measured
- Measure, report, and iterate ROI of marketing channels
What we’re looking for
- Strong knowledge and expertise in SEO and SEM
- Expertise with digital ad platforms, especially Google Ads, B2B Directors, and paid social
- An optimizer. You love squeezing out every last percentage point of opportunity
- Data-obsessed. You make data-driven decisions and can analyze results to draw key insights and action on them
- A growth mindset. You look for new opportunities everywhere — from online sponsorships to offline partnerships.
- Experience using and maintaining marketing automation platforms (e.g. Hubspot/Pardot/Marketo)
- Experience creating and testing web and landing pages
- Self-starter who can think quickly, problem solve independently and loves learning new things
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- You have a positive attitude, you’re friendly and fun to work with while remaining a flexible team player
- Demonstrate passion and empathy for our customers
- 2+ years executing demand generation campaigns, preferably for B2B SaaS