The Technical Support Specialist is a multi-tier customer support position for people with strong problem-solving skills and who love providing excellent information and solutions for customers that use our software.
This is a Technical role and will require building a solid technical understanding of Software Implementation in a Clinical/Hospital environment. Prior applicable experience isn't required; but is an asset.
This role is perfect for someone who thrives on working with customers to solve technical problems. Requires excellent communication skills, and comfort working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment.
Enthusiasm, flexibility and a commitment to quality and customer service are essential to be successful in this role.
- Coordinate and collaborate with users and I.T. teams to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to our software applications.
- Working knowledge of network and server operating systems
- Ability to communicate and work with cross-functional teams including clinical, implementation, sales and engineering.
- Ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical customers.
- Assist in the establishment of procedural documentation for technology resolutions and procedures.
- Answers queries and resolve issues with software applications and escalate or close tickets as necessary.
- Maintains the customer complaints/issues database and tracking system. Ensuring that items are correctly recorded and classified for analysis and decision-making.
- Record Customer suggestions and feature requests to share with product team
- Junior to Intermediate level (~1-5 years experience). Open to new or recent College / University graduates with strong technical computing skills, a positive customer-focused attitude along with an aptitude and desire to learn.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Robust technical computing skills
- Proactive, Analytical and able to problem solve
- Exhibits professional conduct internally and externally with customers
- Effectively execute assigned tasks with limited instruction, providing task status and seeking help when needed.
- Work well in a fast-paced start-up environment with a hands-on attitude.
- Be open-minded to react to change with agility, with an entrepreneur mindset
- Not be afraid to take on appropriate initiatives
- Be an autonomous learner and have a passion for software
- Be approachable, honest and a positive team player
How to apply: email: email@example.com.