Want to help build a Smarter Internet?
Software Engineers at Sandvine are smart passionate developers able to solve and implement complex problems with the most robust high-quality solutions on the planet! If you like working on the latest advances in the internet with engineers who thrive in a collaborative, global organization and have the skills and technical chops to challenge how to get stuff done and do it, you may be ready to join the Sandvine Team. Here at Sandvine we let you thrive while rewarding the top talent in an environment where we play just as hard as we work.
You will be part of a global Engineering team that is building a state-of-the-art web-based reporting, analytics and diagnostics platform. As part of the team, you will contribute new ideas and features to the front end of our application and provide simple yet elegant designs to complex problems with a focus on usability and fast response times. You have a natural understanding of user-focused design and understand current web development trends and technology.
- Build world-class web applications that deliver an intuitive and beautiful user experience
- Provide insight and technical leadership on web development trends and methodologies
- Collaborate with UX team to help build prototypes and align our products with our UX vision
- Contribute to requirements definition and UI design with project team & stakeholders
- Identify product areas for improvement and lead change
What skills you bring
- BE or ME (or equivalent) degree in Computer Science/Information Technology
- 3+ years experience developing web-based applications based on RESTful services
- Understanding of user experience design concepts
- Self-motivated with a passion for designing user-centric products
- Quick learner with ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Graphic design skills will be an advantage
At Sandvine, we’re really smart people doing a really hard, important job. We’re building a smarter Internet. Communication service providers use our products to deploy new subscriber services, engage with subscribers and gain insight into, optimize and secure network traffic. We’re a public company with over 300 customers in more than 100 different countries.
Recognized as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces by Great Places to Work® Institute 10 times, our Team Members have the opportunity to innovate, take on new challenges, and make a difference in delivering products that have a real business impact to our global customers. Their ideas are heard and quickly translated into reality, helping to shape tomorrow's smarter Internet.
What can you expect from us
- Casual & Collaborative work environment
- Employee development - training programs, lunch and learns, and education reimbursement
- Fun Work Environment that includes team events, sports leagues, on-site gaming + complementary drinks and snacks
- International travel opportunities
- Employee Share Purchase Program & Profit Sharing Program
- Onsite service such as hair stylist, chiropractor, massage therapist, lunch delivery and financial advisors
Thank-you for your interest in Sandvine. While we’re not able to reach out to everyone who applies, we will contact you if your skills and experience are a match for the role. Otherwise, we’ll keep your resume in case there is a match with future opportunities.
In the meantime, if you want to learn more about life at Sandvine, follow us on Twitter (@Sandvine) and Facebook (Facebook.com/Sandvine).
-The Sandvine Global Talent Acquisition Team