Senior Product Manager - NetSuite HCM
- 55 King Street, Kitchener
- Job Function
- Product Management
- Job Type
- Full time
- Company Size
- Enterprise (500+)
Senior Product Manager, HCM Product Manager
Are you inspired by delightful software design? Do you get a kick out of understanding and solving real problems? Do you love talking to customers? Do you think strategically about products and markets?
As the Product Manager, you will work closely with product management, business stakeholders, customers and the development team to drive the development of our Human Capital Management solution.
You will be involved in all parts of the product lifecycle, from researching business problems, making decisions on daily development tasks to release related activities. You will also be responsible for juggling long term product priorities and short term customer needs and defects.
You are self-driven, empathetic and curious to understand customers and their challenges.
Your work will include collaborating with technical teams and business stakeholders to maintain and enhance the product.
- Conduct market research and interact with customers to understand their needs, get product feedback and identify additional market opportunities
- Define business requirements, and use cases based on product strategy and research through vision documents and user stories
- Facilitate roadmap discussions with internal stakeholders and executive teams
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure design and implementation is aligned with business requirements
- Work with the development team, through agile methodologies, to solve identified business problems and driving development forward
- Clearly define priorities at a high level as well as story by story
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with an understanding of business OR a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with an understanding of technology
- 5+ years of software product management experience as a Product Manager, Product Analyst, or Product Owner
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment and demonstrated using design thinking
- Innovative thinking with a passion for problem-solving
- Previous experience interacting with customers, requirements gathering and analysis
- HR experience is a plus (time&expenses, compensation management, performance management, payroll
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job ID: 19000ZG5