Business Development Manager - Europe
The successful Business Development Manager in Europe will be a natural hunter, willing and able to generate their own leads and opportunities alongside those that are passed via marketing activities. You will be inspired by the challenge and rewards of launching into new markets and passionate about helping prospects with their own transformation. Comfortable working at all levels of major organizations, you will identify and engage the multiple client stakeholders using your creativity and business acumen to bring solutions to life and demonstrate impact.
You Will Love It Here If You Enjoy:
- Learning from the best. Our leaders support us, develop us and help us become our best. Our open door and transparent culture nurtures everyone to build their career and develop their skills.
- Working in a modern workplace. We are fast-paced, constantly evolving, and flexible to change. We love our work, but we also love our lives outside of work and Axonify supports this balance.
- Collaborating. We believe our ideas are better together and we encourage trust, respect, and authenticity to support each other. The Axonifam collectively celebrates successes and learns from each other to be even better.
- Being Bold. If you like to challenge convention and be tenacious in the face of uncertainty, Axonify is the place to balance never giving up but respecting when to let go.
- Getting It Done. We work hard through perseverance and taking ownership, but because of our phenomenal positive attitude, we ALWAYS have fun along the way.
You’ll Be Successful At:
New Business Generation
- Identifying opportunities and creating detailed go-to-market plans including target prospects, influencers, partners and revenue expectations
- Generating your own opportunities via your existing network, social selling, and direct outbound activities
- Working with business development and marketing teams to create and implement outbound strategies to support your go-to-market plans
- Leading opportunities from qualification to close
- Identifying and engaging all decision-makers, influencers and blockers within complex organizations
- Recognizing and creatively addressing potential “red flags” in the buying processes
- Negotiating commercials and contracts to ensure value is maximised for both parties
- Maintaining Salesforce CRM at all times and providing accurate sales forecasts as required
Creating Need & Presenting Solutions
- Using deep discovery to identify needs and opportunities to disrupt the “status quo”
- Presenting Axonify concept and solution to potential prospects in person and online
- Identifying potential use cases and creating compelling learner journeys
- Work with prospects to build a detailed business case for investment
- Summarise solutions through exceptional proposals and presentations
Because You Bring:
- 5+ years of successful enterprise sales experience
- Deep understanding and experience of the eLearning or HR industries
- Exception written and verbal communication skills
- Positive and engaging persona who prospects and colleagues instantly trust
- A sense of urgency
- Natural curiosity and desire to learn
- Natural leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience selling complex SaaS Software
- Experience launching a new product and/or into new markets
- European languages
- Based in a major European City; in particular London, Geneva, Paris, Madrid, Copenhagen or Berlin
- Trained in the Challenger Sales methodology, Miller Heinmen or performance consultancy
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
Who We Are:
We believe that a great attitude leads to great results, and are looking for people who are bold, tenacious, like to have fun and get it done. We’ve been recognized as a Great Place to Work and we’re proud of the numerous awards won for workplace culture and technology innovation. Our microlearning platform is trusted by global leaders to make sure their frontline employees remember to do the things that matter most to the business. It delivers focused, bite-sized bursts of information in the way humans learn best, wrapped in an adaptive, engaging experience that fits right into the workflow.
How to Apply:
Are you ready to start your career with us? Apply today so we can connect with you to learn more.