Junior Product Designer
We are looking for two Junior Product Designers to support the design of the overall product to create a digital experience that our customers will love. You will work with the Product Management and Development teams to inform functional features and products through design work and user research. In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. You will be expected to champion the user experience and own the strategy, processes, and activities associated with providing a best-in-class user experience.
If You Enjoy:
- Learning from the best. Our leaders support us, develop us and help us become our best. Our open door and transparent culture nurtures everyone to build their career and develop their skills.
- Working in a modern workplace. We are fast-paced, constantly evolving, and flexible to change. We love our work, but we also love our lives outside of work and Axonify supports this balance.
- Collaborating. We believe our ideas are better together and we encourage trust, respect and authenticity to support each other. The Axonifam collectively celebrates successes and learns from each other to be even better.
- Being Bold. If you like to challenge convention and be tenacious in the face of uncertainty, Axonify is the place to balance never giving up but respecting when to let go.
- Getting It Done. We work hard through perseverance and taking ownership, but because of our phenomenal positive attitude, we ALWAYS have fun along the way.
You’ll Be Successful At:
- Creating and championing a comprehensive data-driven, research-based user experience strategy.
- Continually conducting user research and user testing, sharing actionable information and contributing to product design with the knowledge you’ve obtained.
- Developing and enhancing user personas based on ongoing research.
- Collaborating with functional and technical product managers on feature development and enhancement.
- Collaborating with the user experience team on the agile design process.
- Making day-to-day product design decisions related to both new and existing functions and features
- Contributing to the creation of design assets and artifacts from user journeys to wireframes and low/high fidelity prototypes.
- If user research is your passion:
- You will have the opportunity to run and influence how we conduct user research across the multiple industries that we serve and help synthesize key insights that help drive great product features
- If visual design is your passion:
- You will take early-stage ideas and wireframes and convert them into beautiful and intuitive UI designs while contributing to building and growing a best-in-class design system
- You will work closely with developers to ensure that the design-dev handoff process is smooth and conforms to product strategy and goals
- And of course, there will be other duties that support the Axonifam and to further build your skills.
Because You Bring:
- 1-2 years of product design experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interaction Design, Industrial Design, Systems Design or similar.
- Passion for the full product design life-cycle, with specialization in either user research and/or visual design.
- A portfolio of sample projects highlighting design for web-based applications, mobile applications & consumer-facing web sites and/or applications.
- An interest in constantly keeping up-to-date of the latest trends, best practices, and competitive activity.
- The ability to work well with ambiguity or when requirements are still in flux.
- The ability to work as part of a design team considering many different market drivers
- Proven experience showing a clear understanding of the intersection between user needs, technology requirements, and business goals.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational, time and project management skills.
- An understanding of the latest design and technology trends and their role in a commercial environment.
- Business-minded approach to time, costs and deadlines.
Who we are:
We believe that a great attitude leads to great results, and are looking for people who are bold, tenacious, like to have fun and get it done. We’ve been recognized as a Great Place to Work and we’re proud of the numerous awards won for workplace culture and technology innovation. Our microlearning platform is trusted by global leaders to make sure their frontline employees remember to do the things that matter most to the business. It delivers focused, bite-sized bursts of information in the way humans learn best, wrapped in an adaptive, engaging experience that fits right into the workflow.
How to Apply:
Are you ready to start your career with us? Apply today so we can connect with you to learn more.