Igloo is a leading provider of digital workplace solutions, helping companies build inspiring digital destinations where employees can access the information, tools, and expertise they need to do their best work, from wherever they are. The Igloo platform provides a seamless work experience that brings together content and conversation for a more productive and engaged workforce.
About the Role
Our new Intermediate Web Developer is passionate about trying new things and not afraid to ask questions. You like seeing customers vision come to life through your code. You’re energized to come to work and contribute to the team. Nothing makes you happier than your code working in all browsers as expected, even the dreadful IE. You multi task and juggle like a pro, managing multiple customer projects simultaneously.
GIF is your spirit animal. You’re not a afraid of a NERF gun fight and you love hearing new ideas just as much as sharing your own.
- Create: design and develop interactive components for the Igloo platform driven by the RESTful API
- Continuous Improvement: optimize enhance existing customization with new code enhancements and updates
- Innovate: create new internal tooling used by the team and the organization
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
- You’re passionate about front end development. You have solid knowledge of web standards and cross-platform cross-browser issues.
- You have taken customer requirements and turned them into scalable solutions
- Team player with strong ability to collaborate and share knowledge
- You enjoy code reviews and talking conventions and standards with fellow developers
- HTML & CSS3
Igloo welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.