Technical Support Representative
TRUX Route Management Systems Inc. is searching for talented and experienced individuals to join our successful company in the role of Technical Support Representative.
The successful applicant will perform first-level support for the TRUX suite. Which will include answering the phone and responding to e-mail inquiries. These inquiries may be technical in nature and require troubleshooting. You will also be required to answer questions for our customer’s operational needs. The applicant will become an expert on all things TRUX (training will be provided). We are looking for someone who enjoys problem-solving and new challenges daily.
- Provide 1st level support by responding to customer inquiries via phone calls and email
- Ability to multi-task, and maintain a high level of service
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- A diploma, degree or 2 years of experience in a support or technical role
- Experience using a CRM tool to track and resolve issues
Nice to haves:
- SQL or experience with relational databases
- Knowledge of Business Application Software
- Crystal Reports
- Knowledge of the waste industry