Quality Assurance Analyst
Igloo is a leading provider of digital workplace solutions, helping companies build inspiring digital destinations where employees can access the information, tools, and expertise they need to do their best work, from wherever they are. The Igloo platform provides a seamless work experience that brings together content and conversation for a more productive and engaged workforce.
About the Role
Igloo is currently looking for a talented and passionate individual to join the growing QA organization. As part of a team of Agile developers and analysts, you’ll be taking ownership of your work in the QA process. Utilizing your knowledge of software testing, you will be working in a fast-paced environment where you will be part of a team responsible for testing a wide variety of technologies.
- Learn: Developing a deep understanding of the Igloo platform.
- Plan: Analyzing Epics and User Stories to determine testing implications.
- Test: Executing tests, recording test results and building reports.
- Troubleshoot: Investigating, diagnosing and debugging software issues to enhance customer experience.
- Improve: Identify opportunities to improve test process or methodology.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
- 2-4 years experience in a Quality Analyst or Developer role
- Undergraduate degree or college diploma in Computer Science or related field
- Experience executing SDLC in pervious role
- Understanding of and experience with multiple QA testing methodologies.
- Collaborative attitude and ability to interface with various departments including sales, support and development.
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal).
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
Nice to Have
- Exposure and experience with Test Automation of Web/SaaS applications
- Experience in Agile and Scrum environments
Igloo welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.