Sales Operations Manager
Tagline: Be a sales leader and significantly impact the growth of Intellijoint
Type of Position: Full time
Location: Kitchener HQ, 809 Wellington St. N. Kitchener, ON
Expectations and Employee Experience
- We do not expect to hire someone who fits the position 100%
- We expect that you will be passionate about growth and you can expect that we will support you along the way
- You can expect to work hard but know that you will be rewarded for that hard work
- You can expect change within our growing company
- You can expect that we help you be you!
- Flexibility so that you can do your best both at work and outside of it
- Relaxed yet professional workplace that encourages inclusivity
- An understanding of how your performance is measured
- Culture = Passion. We have a ton of passion for the product, improving patients’ lives and working collaboratively to achieve common goals.
- Oh ya, some amazing social events too! These will be formal, informal, scheduled and pop up out of no where. Be prepared, we like to work hard but have some fun too!
*If you aren’t happy about these expectations, we may not be the company for you.
**If you are happy, great, we would love to hear from you!
The Sales Operations Manager will be tasked with growing sales figures by providing support and leadership to Intellijoint Surgical’s Sales team. This role will be seen as a leader and resource amongst Intellijoint’s Regional, Territory and Clinical Sales Managers and will be the first point of contact for the sales team before escalating as needed to the Director of Sales who they will also report to. The Sales Operations Manager will be responsible for reviewing and implementing sales strategies as well as monitoring and analyzing the sales performance of the sales team.
As a snapshot, we are looking for someone who is:
- A strong sales leader with a track record of increasing sales figures for both new to market and existing products
- Comfortable or experienced in managing remote employees
- Passionate about new technology, experienced developing multiple sales strategies and pushing those strategies to the sales team
- Be a People Manager that motivates and coaches the team to perform at their best
- Actively monitor the sales pipeline, identifying risks, bottlenecks and opportunities
- Identify strategies that enable success and coach the team in order to achieve results and hit sales targets
- Finalizing oversight of sales deals, pricing and contracting, and terms and conditions with hospitals
- Evaluate individual and regional performances
- Drive accountability and development of each member of the Sales Team
- Retain current business
- Consistently monitor the transition of generated leads to the sales team to ensure value and efficiencies
- Ensure sales teams have sufficient inventory and tools to support current and growing case volumes
- Work with sales operations to make sure we are adhering to established processes
- Perform feasibility analyses of United States territory expansion as directed
- Help monitor and suggest hiring plans as territories and volumes expand
- Work closely with Product Management to ensure that customer requirements will optimize sales results
- Develop sales enablement strategies and equip the sales team with applicable tools
- Actively manage CRM and review reports
- Help schedule support due to coverage conflicts
- Maintain a close nit, strong working relationship with the Director of Sales, reporting findings and suggestions on a regular basis
- Travel is a significant portion of this position and therefore you must be able to travel to the United States and must possess a valid passport
- Increase sales numbers
- Enable the sales team to uncover additional opportunities within existing core territories
Skills and Experience to Enable Success:
- Exceptional people management and sales leadership skills
- Experience working with CRM and generating sales reports
- Experience generating a sales strategy and holding the team accountable to the targets and actions
- Extremely analytical
The Journey, Mission and Future of Intellijoint
- What we are doing is “improving patients’ lives by providing every surgeon with effective, easy-to-use technology.”
- Born out of a University of Waterloo final year design project, our product improves the accuracy of hip replacements
- In a nut shell, Intellijoint HIP® provides surgeons with real-time, interoperative measurements to ensure proper positioning of orthopaedic implants during Total Hip Arthroplasty.
- Already, our product is being used in thousands of surgeries that spread throughout the United States, Canada and Australia and we will continue to look at expansion into other areas.