Igloo is a leading provider of digital workplace solutions, helping companies build inspiring digital destinations where employees can access the information, tools, and expertise they need to do their best work, from wherever they are. The Igloo platform provides a seamless work experience that brings together content and conversation for a more productive and engaged workforce.
About the Role
Reporting to the Vice President, Marketing, the Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for accelerating product growth by championing the customer, communicating product value, and driving the go-to-market process at Igloo. This mandate includes defining value propositions and messaging for upcoming product releases, articulating the roadmap, owning product related content on the website, developing a complete suite of sales enablement materials, and speaking to the analyst community.
- Competitive Landscape: create an overview of industry and products with deliverables including internal digest of competitor news, competitive training, or collateral communicating product differentiation
- Develop buyer personas: create customer segmentation as a resource for product development and marketing programs
- Product messaging: develop and maintain positioning framework leveraged internally for content, support and sales to ensure a consistent outbound message
- Launch Plans: develop and internally coordinate launch plans including outbound go-to-market channels and internal team coordination (e.g., paid marketing, PR, support, legal, sales) to ensure consistent messaging
- Product website content: own all product related content on the website; ensuring timely updates and accurate positioning of new functionality
- Product Pricing: work collaboratively with product and finance to help define product pricing, considering pricing strategy and competitive dynamics
- Content Creation: responsible for collateral communicating product value including sales enablement materials, customer collateral, and videos
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Minimum 5 years in a B2B technology Product Marketing role
- Superior verbal and written communication skills – ability to produce concise and effective whitepapers, data sheets, web content, blogs, training materials and competitive battle cards
- Strong business acumen, specifically around business/marketing development
- Ability to establish strong relationships with industry influencers and analysts to ensure Igloo is the product solution of choice
- Demonstrated ability to function as the single point-of-contact for sales and marketing to help shape and prioritize the product road map
- Able to establish and build close working relationships across multiple functional groups.
- Team-oriented planner and decision-maker. Able to drive consensus and clearly communicate responsibilities and expectations of team members.
- Understand the content gaps and needs of the marketing and customer success team
- Comfortable presenting in front of a large audience
Igloo welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.