Finance Assistant Co-op Fall 2019 (Sept - Dec)
Position: Finance Assistant
Location: Kitchener, Ontario
Division: OTTO Motors
Co-op term: Fall Co-op - 2019 (Sept-Dec)
Clearpath provides self-driving vehicle technology and services to over 500 of the world’s most innovative brands. Proprietary hardware, software, and services are delivered through the company’s industrial and research divisions: Clearpath Robotics and OTTO Motors.
We employ a diverse and highly talented team who live and breathe robotics. We believe that work must have a high “cool” factor and every day should bring new knowledge. We need more passionate people on our team who are willing and able to push the boundaries of robotics into focused and practical applications.
Clearpath is automating the world and we need your help. Got what it takes?
About the Job
Clearpath is getting bigger and bigger (not to mention better)! We're looking for a Finance Assistant to support the team with all things finance. Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Provide support and act as a backup for the Accounts Payable & Accounts Payable personnel
- Prepare analytical reviews and reconciliations as needed
- Assist with the audit process
- Keeping us organized - making sure things are filed, signed and t's are crossed
- Supporting other Finance initiatives, as needed
You want to work for a fast-paced growing company that thinks big and dreams huge. You are driven, view work as more than just a job, and are never satisfied with less than 100% effort. You want to be surrounded by people like you; creative, fun-loving, and passionate about their work. You are motivated by making an impact on your workplace and you thrive on challenging and rewarding problems.
- Currently pursuing a degree relating to Finance or Economics
- Exceptional Microsoft Excel skills (it's your favourite program)
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Unusually great organization skills and detail-oriented
- Previous experience in a Finance position is beneficial
Clearpath is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. We hire the best talent regardless of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, age, sex, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require special accommodation to complete any portion of the application or interview process, please contact 1-800-301-3863.