Senior Customer Success Manager
We’re looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager to join our rapidly growing team over at RouteThis. Using your knowledge of ISP call centre management, you will collaborate with the rest of the Customer Success Team to configure, onboard, train, and roll out to top tier customers around the world. If you have experience deploying process and/or tools to large tech support organizations - and are looking to accelerate your career in a new way, we should talk!
As a Senior Customer Success Manager, ISP, you will:
- Use your knowledge of call centre operations and agent behaviour to successfully stand-up launch pilots within prospect accounts.
- Navigate through our customer’s organizations identifying and influencing key individuals to make your deployment a success
- Collect and analyze data to prove recurring success and growth for customers
- Manage a portfolio of customer accounts, staying up to date with their needs and educating customers on new features in order to meet sales and retention objectives.
What you need:
- Deep understanding and knowledge tech support call centres and their processes, key metrics, and operations
- Prior experience in solutions deployment within tech support support centres
- Demonstrated project management skills - you can manage many moving parts and deadlines in a deployment, an expert at “herding cats”
- Ability to create and influence process changes within a call centre during new tool adoption
- Ability to manoeuver around the politics of a company to get around “blockers” and obstacles to accomplish your goals and achieve success
- Able to build strong, trusted relationships with key contacts
- The ability and willingness to travel internationally (USA, EMEA)
Bonus points for:
- Prior experience in providing reports involving heavy data analysis (i.e. to prove ROI)
- Prior role in management/leadership within an ISP call centre
- Have taken courses in statistics at the college or university level
- Experience selling products into ISPs or working on the purchasing side of an ISP
Don’t have everything we’re looking for? Don’t sweat it! If you believe you’re a fit for the role, we want to hear from you.
Who we are:
RouteThis is a young, fast-growing tech company that is changing the way ISPs and Smart Home companies handle technical support around the world. Instead of dealing with frustrating, long support calls where agents are unable to accurately identify issues, the RouteThis platform gives technical support teams the answers they need to immediately identify and resolve customers’ issues -- or help customer to solve it themselves before even needing to call.
Our headquarters are in Kitchener-Waterloo and our customers are located all over the globe.
If you want to work on deploying the next generation of network diagnostics that provides a disruptive new approach for tech support teams, you should be working at RouteThis!
- Growth: As a rapidly growing startup, we’re constantly facing new challenges and prefer to promote from within. By working with us, you can jumpstart and shape your career.
- Team: At RouteThis you’ll be working on a highly-motivated team full of the best talent you can find. We’re carefully selective on who we hire as we’re a close team.
- Fun: Monthly team social events, delicious pour over coffee and espresso in the office, or just grabbing a drink at a nearby coffee shop with a coworker. We never forget that work should also be fun.
- Perks & Benefits: We cater lunch every Friday and offer snacks in the office on top of competitive salaries and a generous benefits package.
- Location: Located in downtown Kitchener, near a bus stop and the future home of the LRT and transit hub, RouteThis has a prime location if you want to live downtown.
Please note: We thank all applicants for your interest in RouteThis. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
RouteThis is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability and we will work with you to address your needs.