As a member of the operations team at Auvik, you’ll support key company-wide projects using project management methodology. From requirement capture, design, implementation, and consultation to deployment, support services, and admin activities, you’ll be responsible for managing resources and tasks across the company to ensure projects are delivered successfully and on time.
You’re great at:
- Managing multiple active company projects.
- Planning and prioritizing all deliverables and resources across projects based on scope of work and project goals.
- Monitoring day-to-day activities of the project teams and ensuring work is progressing as planned. Working with a project team and being actively involved in the work.
- Using data to monitor project execution, quality and productivity. This may include building or acquiring the necessary data collection and visualization tools.
- Managing team interactions and resources.
- Managing schedules, budgets, assets, and overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverable dates are clearly communicated, understood, and executed.
- Communicating with project stakeholders to ensure information and resources are provided on schedule, and commitments are maintained.
- Actively monitoring project risks and scope creep to foresee potential problems and proactively identify solutions.
- Communicating and documenting project status and strategic recommendations to stakeholders, team members, and engineering leadership, and escalating issues as needed.
- Driving and following project management discipline and best practices, communicating effectively, and providing leadership to project teams with integrity and commitment.
What it takes:
- 5-10 years of demonstrated success in managing cross-team projects
- Experience in a SaaS-based scale-up environment
- Excellent influencer skills to drive alignment and buy-in with cross-functional teams
- Experience summarizing project status and issues to present at the executive level
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to motivate, support, and understand different project teams
- Deep understanding and awareness of product development, and experience tying product goals to business goals
- Strong attention to detail and focus on task completion is critical
- Strong knowledge of PMLC or SDLC, and agile/scrum
Auvik is a venture-backed company making software that's changing the way IT networks are managed. We're solving the problems of network complexity so our customers don't have to.
Want to see #InsideAuvik? Follow our Instagram @theauvikway for behind-the-scenes pics of patio BBQs, swag shots, community giveback missions, and more.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We promise a response to every application.
Auvik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.