The Digital Designer creates, maintains and develops our online brand identity and marketing
If you are a self-motivated, detail-oriented individual with a passion for creativity and design, then we invite you to send your resume. This position is open to recent graduates in the field of graphic design, digital arts and/or illustration.
What you'll do:
· Develop beautiful, high-quality and functional designs
· Conceptualize new brand imagery optimized across various platforms such as web, social media and in app/product designs
· Work with the team to develop design standards and iterate on our design system
· Apply your understanding of design principles and platforms to our products and keep an eye out for emerging mobile design and UX/UI trends
· Ensure consistency and quality across brand creatives
· Create marketing assets such as handouts, infographics, interactive promotional materials and illustrations to communicate brand messaging and/or product offers.
· Liaise between IT development and marketing teams, helping to translate the creative brand vision into technical requirements for our products
· Research user experience and user interface concepts to improve user engagement on our mobile and web platforms
Optional but an asset: design motion graphics and mini animations to be used in social media ads and with our products (e.g. in our mobile app and web platform)
Graduate in the field of graphic design, digital arts and/or illustration.
High attention to detail
Intermediate experience design software’s like After Effects, Illustrator, Sketch and Photoshop
Energy and enthusiasm with the ability to juggle multiple projects
Creative, out of the box thinker who excels at developing and executing original ideas.
Passion, positive attitude, mission-driven, and self-directed.
Please provide a link to your portfolio or samples of your work.
Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.