Semex is a dynamic global organization that is committed to developing and delivering innovative genetic solutions. We believe that people truly are the cornerstone of our success, and that our employees are our most important asset.
We are currently seeking a Senior .NET Developer to join our team. Reporting to the Director, Genetic Programs & Solutions, you will be part of a dynamic, innovative, fast-paced and collaborative development team focused on creating user friendly solutions designed to help our clients make the best decisions for their success. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to learn and use the latest technologies which includes fully integrated cross platform mobile phone applications, WPF touch-centric tablet-based applications and driven by a Microsoft Azure Cloud infrastructure.
- Participate in all parts of the full development cycle
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Ensure best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications
- Maintain code quality, organization and automation
- Document development and operational procedures
- Deploy high-quality applications as part of Semex Solutions
Technical Skills & Experience
- C# (.NET 4.6+)
- Familiarity with agile environments
- Windows Presentation Framework (WPF, PRISM)
- Cross platform mobile development (Xamarin, ReactiveUI)
- Microsoft Azure Cloud development (Blobs, Functions, Logic Apps, Cosmos DB, Dev Ops)
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Entity Framework
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Strong collaboration and teamwork
- Critical thinker and strong problem solving
- Detail Oriented
- Strong desire to learn new technologies
At Semex, we demand the best of ourselves, our company and what we do for our customers. Surrounding ourselves with the best, the brightest and the most aggressive professionals ensures we attain this goal. We offer a challenging yet flexible work environment along with a competitive compensation and benefit package.
If you have the skills to meet these exciting positions, please apply using the following link or visit our website:
We thank all applicants for applying for this position, but only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Semex encourages people with disabilities to apply for open positions. Accommodations will be available upon request for candidates participating in the various stages of the recruitment process.
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.