Who is Plasticity?
Plasticity Labs is a people & culture consulting company on a mission to improve well-being, happiness, and performance.
Plasticity helps organizations understand the current state of people and culture using employee feedback surveys (Plasticity Insights) to identify key areas to improve across the organization. Plasticity consults with leadership teams to create well-being focused policies and strategies and delivers training to staff and managers to develop the soft skills needed to build a thriving workplace.
Plasticity Labs has also created the HERO Generation, a positive-education framework that supports both staff and student well-being. Built upon Plasticity’s HERO Traits (Hope, Efficacy, Resilience, Optimism), HERO Generation provides educators with tools to create a positive school culture where students can flourish.
Who are we looking for?
We’re currently seeking an amazing teammate who cares deeply about people and culture and is passionate and knowledgeable about client management and engagement externally, as well as internally, and inside sales. This is NOT an overly technical role.
The Client Success Specialist will manage relationships of new and existing clients of Plasticity Labs. As the Client Success Specialist, you will build strong, lasting relationships to support customers at all stages of their journey, supporting the communication and rollout of new and existing Plasticity services. Relationship building is a critical part of this role, and the centre of client and company success.
This role is key to learning about the customer experience and informing and improving engagement processes, product/service updates and development, and internal workflow. The Client Success Specialist brings the customer voice to all internal stakeholders as well, working to coordinate all teams to ensure the client receives the very best in support and service.
Lastly, the Client Success Specialist leads the charge in ensuring that existing clients continue to be happy customers; client retention and expansion will need to be top of mind! An innate empathy for the client experience will guide you to provide the best experience for all customers and the Plasticity team as a whole.
This role requires significant collaboration and partnership with internal and external stakeholders. The successful candidate needs to effectively engage and communicate with clients, partners and employees of Plasticity Labs at all levels, including customer leads for product engagement. In addition, you must be able to identify patterns, solve problems, understand the different themes and identify commonalities between teams both internally and externally. This requires strong listening skills.
This role will report directly to the Director of Sales of Plasticity Labs.
What will you do?
“Delight” – Implementation for Regular and Key Accounts
- Interact and build relationships with new and existing customers at all levels within their organization
- Gain in-depth understanding of Plasticity Lab’s product and service offerings that establishes you as a highly knowledgeable and expert resource
- Ability to present applicable customer success stories to prospects
- Feedback loop into the system – ability to identify patterns and improvements to systematic approach to implementation
- Continually modify the Plasticity CRM tracking in an effort to improve the Client Experience
“Launch” – Onboarding & Implementation: Process standardization and optimization
- Support Director with implementing Plasticity customer solutions to ensure all milestones and project performance measures are met.
- Provide insight into the support process design for continuous improvement of the onboarding and implementation systems
- Utilize our CRM and Asana to inform and track the Customer Experience Journey and respond to customer needs.
- Support customer administrators with user support troubleshooting like reset passwords, resend invitations, reminders, et.c
“Grow” – Customer Service
- Maintain deep and wide relationship with all customers, which includes: satisfaction, organization, customer service and timely support.
- Identify opportunities to expand Plasticity’s impact within an existing customer and make recommendations on products or services that best suit the client’s need.
- Own customer renewals to ensure customers have a seamless experience transitioning from one project or year to the next.
- Work with internal stakeholders to determine all expertise play a role in recommendations made to customers
- Deliver Plasticity insights standard and customized reporting both internally to Plasticity Labs and the customer.
- Support Director in cases of escalated issues by working with various stakeholders to resolve problems.
- Work with client’s customer support team to ensure that the users within a customer organization are getting what they need.
- Written, Verbal, and Presentation based communication skills
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- Excellent communication and customer relation skills
- Previous experience in a customer success management role and delivering on inside sales targets
- Able to operate with minimal direction and supervision; self-starter
- Hard working, enthusiastic, and outgoing
- Previous experience in a consulting setting would be asset