NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail, hospitality, telecom and technology industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with 34,000 employees and does business in 180 countries. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
The Implementation Coordinator works to support the NCR Sales account teams, the NCR Project Management teams, and the NCR Field CE’s, as well as multiple other internal NCR professional and administration or support teams. The primary role of the IC is to act as a supporting NCR Services representative, receiving and processing Installation, Move, Add or Change (IMAC) requests and may also manage portions, or in some cases all phases, of a project / technology rollout from execution of the approved / executable Project or MAC plan, to completion of the IMAC activities. This will also include managing the overall activity scope, timely revenue billing, escalations, resolutions of deficiencies, correspondence and management of/with third-party vendors, inventory tracking where applicable, fluency in understanding related NCR service maintenance obligations, and any sub-contracting plans as endorsed by NCR. The IC possesses a high degree of skill in tracking, monitoring, maintaining and assimilating multiple facets of data as related to the Project or IMAC deliverables, and is highly results-oriented and able to drive and sustain high volume(s) of tasks while maintaining sense of urgency and quality outputs.
The IC possesses proficient customer engagement and management skills, a high degree of problem-solving and expedient resolution implementation abilities, tenacity for results, works independently and effectively, excels at managing and co-ordinating multiple parties and deliverables.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Receiving and processing of Project and/or Installation, Move, Add or Change (IMAC) requests (which include some or all of : schedule fidelity, resources, help desk, product, staging, cabling, electrical, construction, other third parties or vendors)
- Manage portions, or all phases, of a project / technology rollout from execution of the approved Project or IMAC plan, to completion of the Project or IMAC activities
- Plan and co-ordinate, all required resources (internal and external) for assigned activity
- Management and overall responsibility and accountability to ensure all deliverables related to project or IMAC activity are performed and completed on time, to maximum standard/certification and without deficiency
- Expedient and effective deficiency management and resolution control
- Identify and escalate any on situation or obstacle(s) that pose a risk to rollout fidelity, or on site issues preventing or delaying bring live of unit
- Real-time data management tracking of activities related to all project or IMAC deliverables; includes (but is not limited to) – tracking and monitoring of schedules, billing, expedites, cancellations, reschedules and costing data
- Provide notification of ship date for ordered equipment and committed delivery date to
- Desired site/warehouse
- Track orders, provide notification of any changes to planned delivery date and/or expedite when necessary
- Have unit staged in warehouse if requested
- Receive request with requested scheduled date for bring live or upgrade of units as well as order number from Sales Team
- Agree on scheduled installation date and times with NCR territory manager and customer and create CE work orders
- Maintain and execute rollout schedule
- Assign CE to work order as designated by TM
- Page work order to CE with all install/bring live documents required
Day of Install/Bring live
- Monitor work order on day of to make sure CE is dispatched to site
- Monitor status of install
- Single point of contact for CE escalation for on site issues
- Provide support and issue escalation for CE
- Provide customer with status update of install
- Advise customer on completion status
- Prepare and submit billing request with required detail and backup
- 2-5 years of business experience related to project coordination or working towards or enrolled for PMP certification
- College or University degree is preferred
- Bilingual (English and Canadian French) is an asset, but not necessary
Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. NCR does not discriminate in employment based on sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.