In a life without sound, our work provides meaning. As the world’s leading hearing care provider, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing. To enable a life without limitations, we – through our core brands Phonak, Unitron, Hansaton, Advanced Bionics and AudioNova – develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
Sonova has more than 14,000 committed employees in over 100 countries, all of whom contribute to something greater than themselves – they transform lives. Join our mission and become part of our team!
In this role you will be responsible for providing analytical support services for the planning and logistics processes within the global supply chain, including analyzing ERP data to support logistics activities and the measurement of logistics performance groups.
- Creates and organizes metrics for management reporting and company targets through data mining of logistics reports.
- Assists in evaluating the effectiveness of global logistics processes and demand planning to assist in optimizing the supply chain.
- Participates in a number of cross-functional business processes, providing support for evaluation and recommendations for improvement. Business processes include inventory levels, engineering change management, and demand planning.
- Assists in the planning of new product launch activities. Creates and monitors reports to track materials and logistics progress pre and post-launch.
- Monitors and evaluates EPR systems.
- Performs other duties as required by the Manager.
The experience you bring:
- High level of expertise in Microsoft Excel
- Strong Microsoft applications knowledge, including PowerPoint, Project and Access
- Experience with computerized enterprise requirements planning (ERP) systems
- Strong analytical ability.
- Exciting and challenging work environment
- Good work/life balance
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Training and development opportunities
Don't meet all the criteria? If you’re willing to go all in and learn we'd love to hear from you!
We thank all applicants in advance; however only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications will be kept confidential. Sonova is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Director, Human Resources.
Sonova’s hiring practices are aligned with human rights laws, which guarantee every person equal treatment in regard to employment and opportunity for employment, regardless of race, color, creed/religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, mental or physical disability.