At Focus21 Inc., we grow and maintain registries with very detailed treatment and outcome data. We then drive Precision Medicine through AI powered decision engines and evidence-based training.
We're looking for creative, intelligent, and resourceful individuals to join our growing data science team. As a Focus21 data scientist, you will be responsible for programming-based machine learning/artificial intelligence activities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design image analysis machine learning algorithms and image processing pipelines
- Design NLP machine learning algorithms
- Expand capabilities of established machine learning platform
- Create predictive models using advanced machine learning algorithms
- Keep up-to-date with latest technology trends
- Communicate results and ideas to key decision makers
- Implement new statistical or other mathematical methodologies as needed for specific models or analysis
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Query data from tables to answer questions in a scientific manner (e.g., ensure confounds are removed and equivalent comparator groups are established).
We're looking for people with experience in the following:
- Master’s Degree in a data science field, such as machine learning/artificial intelligence.
- Studied in a research field involving the scientific method
- Experience in processing data using Python and/or R
- Experience programming machine learning algorithms using python- or R-based AI frameworks, such as TensorFlow or Keras
- Work experience in machine learning, computer science, and statistics