As Manager of the Transactional Document Operations, you will oversee all aspects of variable data processing, document composition business analysis, quality assurance and document processing support. You will lead a team of high-performing individuals through Transactional Document processing which includes a multi-channel delivery of client statements, trade confirmations, tax documents, continuous disclosure mailings and other correspondence. This role will also manage the required data processing for our Publisher Service offering.
- Manage the individual teams and day to day operations of our Transactional Document Operations team.
- Meet production service delivery and SLA targets while ensuring quality and financial targets are met.
- Identify opportunities to improve services, increase efficiencies and reduce cost of delivering services.
- Design and introduce new technologies and systems to enhance our Transactional Document processing and efficiencies.
- Interface with business functions (IT, Client Services, Production Control, etc.) to ensure operational success.
- Motivate and lead a high-performance team including data specialists, document composition programmers and BA/QAs.
- Employee engagement leader who drives team engagement initiatives & promotes a positive culture.
- Participate in project management and change management meetings to identify and manage changes impacting Production services or Operational activities supporting services.
- Support and maintain the systems to conduct our variable data processing and document composition functions.
- Interface with the Sales and Client Services team to respond to client RFPs and proposals.
- Ownership and management of Vendors for Transactional Document Operations such as Open Text, Crawford, etc.
- Must possess a post-secondary education and/or equivalent academic and development experiences preferred in Print Services, Information Technology or related discipline
- 8-10 years of Industry experience in document development delivery
- 2-3 years of team management
- 8-10 years of experience in a Print Services Company or Technical Delivery role
- Experience working with Financial Services back office data projects
What You'll Bring to the Role:
- A positive attitude and ability to maintain high team morale
- Methodical, self-starter, proactive attitude
- Highly analytical and detail oriented
- Extremely customer focused
- Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with departments, key business partners, and customers
- Ability to manage multiple jobs or projects being delivered at the same time
- Experience working with Variable Data Processing or ETL development
- Experience working with composition teams or systems (Opentext Exstream a benefit)
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suites
- Technical certifications considered an asset
Hours of Work:
InvestorCOM hours of operation are 8:30am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday. Additional hours may periodically be required.
We are a growing, highly entrepreneurial services company. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who will “own” operations, knows inherently what is required to be successful in the role and has the leadership skills to engage others within the organization to help drive our business forward.
What’s in it for you?
At InvestorCOM, we define our success by what we help others achieve. We were created to support our clients and through our products, services and solutions to protect and strengthen their brands. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual. InvestorCOM offers:
- An award-winning company: Employee Recommended Workplace 2018 & 2019; Hamilton-Niagara Top Employer 2018 & 2019; and Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employer 2018
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including, profit sharing, RSP matching program, group benefits and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and training opportunities
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative and high-performing team
- A strong focus on personal learning and development to help you reach your professional development goals
- A platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associate and management