We are looking for a passionate, experienced full-stack software developer to join our agile software team. Limbik is the leading data and technology company for video with the largest repository of video content and engagement data. You should have a shared interest developing scalable solutions for processing large amounts of video content through machine learning models, ingesting large amounts of viewing data from multiple sources and developing tools to aggregate and surface data for our clients. The software you build will power data-driven video for the world’s top agencies, brands, publishers and media companies. Like our existing software developers, you should be dedicated to the continuous improvement of our workflow processes, the technology in our stack and overall software quality.
- Execute full software development life cycle.
- Develop flow-charts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
- At least 1 year experience as a Software Developer
- Ability to develop software in Node.js and React.js
- Familiarity with AWS, docker and serverless architecture a plus
- knowledge of relational databases, primarily Redshift SQL
- Experience developing web applications using at least one popular web framework
- Experience with test-driven development
- Proficiency in software engineering tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field a plus
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Limbik. Limbik is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.