Full Cycle Business Development Representative
We are looking for results-driven Full Cycle Business Development Representatives that have no fear and are motivated by the prospect of growing a business. If you’re driven to succeed and love to build relationships, read on!
As a Full Cycle Business Development Representative, you will be responsible for everything from prospecting and building your book of business, all the way through to maintaining relationships with your clients for the first year. This diverse role means you’ll need to be able to manage multiple, competing priorities while driving revenue for the business.
Apply today to join our new hire training cohort that starts on September 3, 2019!
Who you are:
- You’re curious, always asking questions to uncover the answer or grow your knowledge
- You’re proactive and don’t sit and wait for things. You make it happen and get impatient if it’s not happening fast enough
- You're competitive and want to win, but not at the expense of the team or clients
- You have the confidence to talk to new people, ask important questions and the ability to build great relationships with clients
- You’re organized and know how to prioritize a busy day in the most efficient way possible
- You’re ready to get in on the ground floor of a company that has a massive opportunity within the industry
- Unwavering drive to control your destiny with uncapped, residual commissions and year over year growth
In this role, there’s no need to have sales experience, you just need to be motivated to win. We can teach you the rest.
You’ll grow with the organization and make your own mark. Building your customer base through effective management of your funnel, you’ll have the team supporting you in your growth and allowing you to make strategic decisions for your customer base.
Who we are:
Have you ever gone on an adventure tour (whitewater rafting, ziplining, bungee jumping, etc) where the tour operator sold you photos delivered on a USB, CD or a printed piece of paper? Our software platform is bringing those tour operators into the digital age by delivering photo memories directly to their guests' cell phone or email, allowing them to view and share their pictures right away. All the while, our powerful marketing tools are increasing revenue for the tour operator.
We play hard and work harder; we do whatever it takes to build relationships with tour operators throughout the world that run everything from rafting to shark diving.
We’re a small passionate team, that’s growing quickly. We love to travel, love the outdoors, and value working with fun but focused team members. We have beers on the regular and enjoy monthly team outings - we are in the fun business, after all, delivering amazing lasting memories.
Ideas are shared and each member's contributions have a direct impact on the entire organization. You have the ability to take the company to the next level.
- Develop a list of prospective clients by analyzing businesses and identifying ideal prospects
- Build interest in PicThrive throughout your ideal prospect list by emailing and calling
- Manage your own book of business and guide potential clients through the customer buying journey
- Carefully analyze clients needs and identify how PicThrive’s platform can work in their environment and solve their problems
- Help the prospect to see how PicThrive is going to help them with their photo process
- Conduct engaging online and in-person demos and walkthroughs
- Be a team player and collaborate with your team
- Ability to work in a high energy, fast-paced, engaging work environment
- Post-secondary education
- Self-driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit that can work in a fast-paced environment
- Outgoing with a passion for meeting and speaking to new people over the phone and in-person
- Adaptable and a creative thinker when faced with new challenges
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent listening skills, assertive, persistent, and persuasive
- Great customer service skills and the ability to relate to all types of people
- You do what it takes to win and love winning
Perks of working at PicThrive
- Compensation package: Your effort dictates your uncapped earning potential
- Monthly team outings like axe throwing or ping pong tournaments
- "Social Hour" (wind down your Friday afternoon with a drink with your team)
- Headquartered in innovation district (305 King) with a beautiful view, lots of windows and natural light
- Access to a 24/7 hour fitness room
- Secure indoor bike storage