DigitalEd: Who are we and what do we do?
Our Möbius platform is a comprehensive online education solution that was designed with the unique needs of science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) in mind. With a belief that continual learning is a key pillar in building successful societies and a deep understanding of digital education, we’re helping to transform the way the world learns.
With a rich history, we’re excited to continue carving out our own path, and are looking for an Account Support Coordinator to join our team and contribute to the future of online learning. This is a one year contract position, to provide support and coverage during a parental leave of one of our staff. Depending on the needs of the business in the future, as well as performance and success in the role, there may be an opportunity for a full time placement down the road.
Customer Liaison - Order Processing - Data Management
As a key member of the Customer Success Team, this role plays an integral part in the customer’s journey with DigitalEd. Together with our Technical Support Team, you’ll be responsible for delivering customer and technical support primarily to our end users worldwide.
The ideal Account Support Coordinator is detail-oriented and curious by nature, with a passion for delighting customers. They take pride in their ability to communicate complex interactions, simply and clearly, and bring difficult issues to a resolution. If you have a strong resolve for getting to the bottom of things, and love to leave no stone unturned - this could be a great role for you to leave your mark on.
Outcomes and Key Responsibilities: The Impact You’ll Have
- Respond to customer inquiries as they arise; triage support requests and orchestrate resolutions with the greater team
- Identify and document bugs and common requests; share findings with our Site Reliability team
Order Processing for our Customers:
- Verify purchase orders, payment terms, taxes, and billing instructions upon close of sale; ensure subscription terms are noted on file
- Reviewing billing info in Salesforce, ensure invoices are set up correctly and collaborate with our Finance team on missing data or required info
- Where challenges arise, collaborate with our Site Reliability team to determine requirements
- Manage access procurement for our Webstore
Measures of Performance: How You’ll Know You’re Doing Well
- Helpfulness: our customers feel like you’ve truly tended to and taken care of their issues, and you’ve left them with a positive impression of the customer experience at DigitalEd
- Solution Oriented Problem Solving: you work towards finding the best possible outcome for all parties, and you don’t finish until the case is closed
- Collaborative Teamwork: you’re able to work cross functionally with Customer Success and Site Reliability to ensure our customer’s issues are resolved swiftly
Competencies and Experience: The Stuff that Makes you Great at This
- An ability to put yourself in the customer’s shoes and serve their needs from a place of empathy and understanding
- A track record of turning customers into advocates through outstanding customer service
- An eye for details and specifics, you don’t shy away from data or information - the more the merrier, and you relish an opportunity to set things straight or organize
- Excellent written and verbal communications capability, with an aptitude for breaking down technical topics into easy to understand concepts
- Technical Support experience is a strong asset
If you are naturally inquisitive, organized, and results-oriented, with strong communication skills, and a high level of customer service “EQ” - then we should talk. This is a great entry level role for you to flex that skill set and continue to hone it.
Lastly, it’s important to feel comfortable corresponding with internal stakeholders and external customers through a variety of mediums: phone support, chat, email. The most important characteristic of the Account Support Coordinator role is attitude. We want you to join because you don't see roadblocks, you see opportunities for customers to be at their best.
The Culture Part - How you Know if this Place if for you
The spirit of our aspirational culture is rooted in the concept of ‘No Deposit, No Return’. If you don’t put anything in to your professional experience, you won’t get anything out of it. To bring this to life, we believe in the pillars of our core values: Customer Orientation, Curiosity, Teamwork, Adaptability, Ownership and Coaching (for Leaders). If any of these words strike a chord, then we’ve got something in common.
Read through this posting and not sure if you’re qualified? Apply anyways. You never know where it could go, and we promise to read and review every application that comes through - with a magnifying glass we like to call the ‘Potential Detector’. Everyone has a great story, and we’d love to hear yours.
Sincerely, The DigitalEd People & Culture Team
PS - We know diverse teams make strong teams, so we welcome all individuals of diverse backgrounds, abilities, experiences, and perspectives to apply. If you require accommodation during the application process, simply let us know and we’ll work to ensure it’s a positive experience for you.