At Bonfire, we bring Buyers and Vendors together to make decisions with certainty. We’re a leader in strategic sourcing and procurement technology and enable organizations to make the right purchasing decisions. We’ve powered over $20-billion dollars worth of decision making across 250+ customers who have a 99% adoption rate and have ranked us with a 71 NPS score (that’s Netflix and Apple territory!).
First, we graduated as a Y-combinator success, then became a VC-backed startup, and now through the 2019 acquisition, we’re excited to be a part of the largest government technology company in the industry, GTY Technology Holdings. Bonfire is an opportunity for you to build something amazing while accelerating your career.
We’re looking for team members who will:
- Make an impact
- Drive results
- Remain humble - no job is too small
As Bonfire’s first Manager, Business Operations, we’re looking for someone that will build a strong foundation for the role’s functionality and will make an impact across the organization. You will take on projects across the business with a focus on RevOps & GTM reporting. We’re looking for someone that can easily build relationships with several internal and external stakeholders to optimize business results, ensuring data and reporting integrity and own our systems.
You will be reporting to the VP of Finance, and lead Business Operations by supporting the growth of the business through leveraging your project management capabilities. You will work cross-functionally with teams to drive achievement of our KPIs and ensure data integrity and reliable reporting to drive business decisions. You will support the leadership team on key strategic initiatives, with an opportunity to directly lead and deliver projects. In the first 3-months, you will have the opportunity to tackle our Salesforce instances and processes and get CPQ up and running.
What You'll Do
- Project Management: implementation of solutions, effectively collaborating, coordinating and executing to deliver results
- Data integrity: working across teams and systems to ensure data is an accurate source of truth, and both reliable and consistent across the business
- Ownership of Business Tools & Systems: assisting with the evaluation and implementation of new and existing tools to ensure they meet business requirements. ex. Salesforce & CPQ
- Salesforce Support: manage Salesforce and ensure data integrity and efficient reporting to support revenue growth and develop scalable processes
- Business Monitoring: providing guidance, monitoring and working with various stakeholders to build and/or maximize the effectiveness of applicable dashboards and metrics to monitor business performance
- Collaborate: work closely with various stakeholders to improve reporting and overall performance of Salesforce and other Business Intelligence reporting tools
- Reporting: creating dashboards and reports to track KPI’s, targets and support overall planning and forecasting for various stakeholders
- Solution Development and Implementation: identify the impacts (people/process/technology) of change and recommend solutions to ensure our technical approach is consistent with the business’s strategies and future needs
Who You Are
- You have a University Degree in Business, Commerce, Finance or a related field is preferred
- You bring 3-5 years of direct experience with Salesforce administration and reporting analytics
- You have a track record of leaving business operations better than you found it, by creating repeatable processes that drive efficiency and results
- You naturally, assume the role of Project Manager and lead projects to successful completion
- You know when to partner and when to lead and do both effectively
- You’re highly analytical and have demonstrated the ability to develop and understand business reports
- You have an in-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of different business applications (such as Salesforce, Marketo, etc), with a good understanding of common business processes
- You’ve demonstrated the ability to problem-solve/troubleshoot operational issues in past roles
- You’re an excellent presenter and collaborate with ease
- You’re a strong communicator and know how to adapt to your audience to drive change and influence business decisions
- You have a natural ability to interact and influence at all levels of an organization
- You are business process-oriented—you following existing ones, but also able to establish and make improvements as well as implement new processes
- Previous experience leading, managing and coaching a team