Smile is the largest provider of reward programs in the world. We reward tens of millions of people every year, and power rewards programs for thousands of businesses around the world. We’re celebrating 10 consecutive quarters of revenue growth and we need you to help build stronger lead generation programs to continue this result well into 2019 and beyond!
We are looking for an experienced and super passionate Demand Gen. Specialist to support and maximize our incoming demand. In this role you will be focused on formulating strategies and executing on ideas to drive additional leads to our sales team, traffic to site, and no-touch subscriptions from scalable performance marketing channels.
If you have experience in programmatic advertising and a passion for building new demand generation strategies, we’d love to hear from you.
- Build the strategy for increasing traffic, lead volume, and subscriptions from paid marketing channels in 2019
- Implement new content and communication tactics to turn attention into traffic
- Work with the marketing team to fine tune or upgrade existing initiatives
- Analyze and report on all performance activities
- Work in partnership with growth and marketing resource to communicate the right message at the right time to the right audience
- Find quick wins to increase lead volume and traffic to core digital properties
- Test new channels and new creative for product-channel fit
- Work with the ops team to ensure conversions are tracked and reporting is accurate
What You Need:
- A firm understanding of how digital marketing creates demand to drive revenue growth
- Ability to develop campaigns to drive leads, traffic, and conversions (give us your best example of this in your cover letter)
- Market awareness to quickly adopt new & emerging tactics for success
- A keen eye for quality content and demonstrable experience in digital marketing (number of years not important)
- Ability to translate analytics and results into actionable insights
- Experience working with marketing data tools such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Hubspot or similar
- Experience with paid performance channels (i.e. Facebook Ads, Adwords, LinkedIN, etc.)
- Experience with SEO/SEM
- Desire & ability to be constantly learning, as evidenced by past experiences you can tell us about
What’s it like to work at Smile.io?
We are a team of smart self-starters who build efficient and unique solutions to problems. You’ll be working with some amazing talent and you'll constantly be pushed to challenge yourself and improve your skills. This starts in the interview process, where you’ll be asked to show us your skills in real-time. It’s not an easy process, but we think you’ll find it rewarding and a great preview to what working here is really like.
As a team, we’re driven by these core values:
- Be Humble - think of the team before thinking of yourself. We have no room for massive egos.
- Be Hungry - set hard goals, ask lots of questions and learn every day.
- Be Human - show empathy towards others, consider the impact of your decisions on other teams.
We collaborate on everything. Our communication tools and our space are designed with this in mind - from physical areas to connect in comfort to Slack channels of all sorts, we enable you to reach out to those around you to make sure you have the information you need to make great decisions.
We know that Smile.io as a business is in constant evolution - the same is true of our people. We’re here to support each other in our growth, so we talk openly about our career goals, hopes & dreams. With such a diverse team of people, we know we can offer you the mentorship, tools and encouragement you need to grow.
We believe that diverse teams perform better and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful business. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.