Sales Development Representative
- SusWork Inc
- Evolvgreen Building - 420 Wes Graham Way, Waterloo
- To be negotiated.
- Job Function
- Sales & Business Development
- Job Type
- Full time
- Company Size
- Startup (1-19)
SusWork is a cleantech company focused on developing and commercializing in-house waste treatment technology with applications in fields such as Greenhouse Gas (GHG) conversion, municipal solid waste (MSW), industrial and agricultural waste treatment.
In this role you will be a key contributor to the company’s sales strategy and responsible for growing the pipeline of qualified sales opportunities.
In this role, you will:
- Researching and helping with prospect list building
- Analyze prospects’ business and technical requirements to understand their needs
- Use the Sales Playbook to understand how to qualify prospects
- Prospect potential clients through emails, phone calls and events
- Arrange meetings with prospective clients
- Develop lead nurturing campaigns to educate and maintain the interest of a wide range of prospective customers.
Skills and qualifications:
- Completion of a Post-Secondary education (either University or College)
- Proven self-starter with a drive to succeed in a sales environment
- Strong communicator in person and on the telephone
- Ability to work well independently but comfortable in a collaborative, team environment
- Technical background is considered an asset
- An interest in environmental issues is considered an asset
- Experience in sales is considered an asset
- Experience with Salesforce or a similar CRM is considered an asset