About This Role
We are looking for a passionate Marketing Associate to fill a full-time role with our team. This position is perfect for students who have just completed their program and want to get some hands-on experience.
The Marketing Associate will play a key role in the development and planning for marketing campaigns, and much more. This position reports directly to the CEO while working collaboratively alongside all members of the company.
You are detail oriented and love working with people. You can work alone and as part of a team. You follow direction well and bring new and creative ideas to the table. You are comfortable with an open environment and recognize team effort. You are easily adaptable and able to self-motivate on daily tasks. You are accepting of constructive feedback and able to work together with others to complete a cohesive vision.
You are happiest in a fast-paced environment where your responsibilities will often vary day-to day. You take great pride in your organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to take a task successfully through to completion. You are always up for learning new skills and happy to contribute by taking on both large and small tasks.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop an understanding of Mozzaz Corporation, our products, brand and our customers
- Develop direct marketing campaigns for current and potential clients
- Assist the Sales team in maintenance of their client directories
- Create interactive PDF documents for use with client demos
- Create and/or edit a variety of materials for the web, print, email, etc.
- Coordinate with the Marketing Design and Content teams to create advertising material (e.g. brochures and newsletters)
- Manage daily administrative tasks to ensure the Marketing department runs smoothly
- Supporting the marketing, sales and client success teams.
- Writing and proofreading internal and external documents.
- Helping to plan events, projects and campaigns.
- Helping to create proposals and presentations.
- Helping to update and run social media accounts.
- Communicating with clients and maintaining good relations.
- Creating marketing materials such as white papers, case studies, and presentations.
- Preparing, formatting and editing a range of reports and documents
- Performing day-to-day administrative tasks including general office duties
- Perform other related duties as required
Your Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in Marketing, Business or a related field
- Proficiency and confidence in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- High level of computer proficiency and demonstrable working knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel)
- Creativity and exceptional writing and communications skills
- Solid organizational skills and detail oriented
- Able to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Proactive, can-do attitude, and a desire to learn
- Creative, innovative, and willing to contribute ideas
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Digital marketing and/or Video Editing experience will be an asset