Hive is an email marketing CRM that helps brands sell more while keeping their customers happy and engaged.
We make it easy for brands to segment and target their customers based on relevant attributes, automate email marketing campaigns, and send more timely, engaging emails.
We started our company inside a University of Waterloo computer lab in early 2014, graduated from Y Combinator that summer (S14 batch) and have been growing ever since. You’ll be #6 on our business development team in Kitchener (https://www.hive.co/careers).
We’re looking for someone who’s passionate about testing and developing new growth channels, who’s intrigued by the intersection between e-commerce and email marketing.
• You’ll evaluate new revenue channels and design growth tests
• You’ll run growth experiments and launch new channels to increase our customer and partner acquisition
• You’ll nurture and onboard customers and partners, helping them find success with the product
• You’ll play an integral role in supporting our top existing partners which includes agencies, ecommerce and tech platforms
• You’ll aggregate feedback from our partners and customers to help direct the product roadmap
• You have first-hand experience in partner management, sales, channel partnerships, business development, or a similar role
• You’re resourceful and love identifying problems and the best ways to solve them
• You’re a relationship builder and have the interpersonal skills needed to develop trusting, long-term partnerships
• You’re looking for a role with autonomy where you can choose what to pursue based on potential impact
• You might have a Business degree, a Communications degree, or something else, or maybe you dropped out, or didn't even go to school. Our team is made up of all kinds of smart people.
• Bonus: You have experience working in a B2B environment on a small team
• Double bonus: You understanding email marketing, and have designed campaigns before
Bottom line... We're looking for curious, hardworking, down-to-earth people, who are passionate about helping brands build enduring relationships with their customers. You'll be well taken care of: meaningful equity, salary, and the benefits you need to be happy & healthy.
To apply, send your resume along with a little bit about yourself and why you want to work here to firstname.lastname@example.org.