NetSuite has an exciting product management opportunity for a detail-oriented and self-motivated individual to build the next generation of cash management products. This individual, as a key member of the Product Management team, will be the go-to person for key portions of the product including defining business requirements, working with scrum teams to translate these into technical tasks and be responsible for overall delivery of product features in specified timelines.
An ideal candidate possesses exceptional communication, prioritization, cross functional team collaboration, and problem solving skills.
- Proactively define and drive the creation of new features that customers love.
- Create use cases, user stories, and detailed product requirements document that clearly articulate desired product functionality.
- Collaborate with Development, QA, Doc, and UI to deliver great products and tools for both customers as well as developers.
- Develop a deep understanding of the marketplace and competitive environment.
- Manage the product backlog and prioritize product enhancements, customer and partner requests by making smart, decisive tradeoffs using data-driven analysis and sound judgment.
- Partner with Marketing, Sales, Professional Services and Support to successfully launch our products and ensure a great end-to-end customer experience.
- Must be a self-motivated team player
- Minimum 5 years of product management experience required
- Experience in building and shipping applications as a product manager for more than 2 product releases
- Ability to gather complex customer requirements and translate requirements into a detail plan for execution
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Knowledgeable in 2 of the following functional processes: Accounting, Order-to-Cash, Payments, Cashflow planning and forecasting
- BA Business Administration or BS Engineering required. MBA a plus
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job ID: 19000VI7