Start and Scale Team Coordinator
Communitech was founded in 1997 by a group of entrepreneurs committed to making Waterloo Region a global innovation leader. At the time it was crazy talk, but somehow this community managed to pull it off. Today, Communitech is a public-private innovation hub that supports a community of more than 1400 companies — from startups to scale-ups to large global players.
Communitech helps tech companies start, grow and succeed in three distinct ways.
- Communitech is a place – the center of gravity for entrepreneurs and innovators. A clubhouse for building cool shit and great companies.
- Communitech delivers programs – helping companies at all stages with access to capital, customers and talent. We are here to help them grow and innovate.
- Communitech partners in building a world-leading ecosystem – making sure we have all the ingredients (and the brand) to go from a small startup to a global giant.
We’re looking to add some amazing people to this team. People who believe in the Communitech mission and are willing to do what it takes to help our members succeed. If you think big, but are always willing to push a broom, then we’d love to hear from you. Wonder what it’s like to work at Communitech? Watch this video! https://www.communitech.ca/corporate-stuff/careers/
We are looking for an organized and efficient Coordinator who can provide administrative and logistical support for the Start and Scale (S&S) Team. You will be a critical part of the S&S Team providing administrative support for both our internal team and our client companies.
- Manage general program and support inquiries
- Navigate companies to external programs and resources as appropriate
- Post various offers and information to the startup community using our communication platforms
- Organize and execute a bi-weekly orientation session for new companies
- Manage reporting for both internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain a resource library with startup relevant materials
- Assist broader team with data Integrity efforts in CRM
- Provide logistical support for team initiatives and programs as necessary
- Other duties as assigned. All duties subject to change.
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Service-focused problem solver
- Ability to support companies and people at all stages of the program, at all times – a multi-tasking expert!
- A proven collaborator, able to develop and foster relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Tenacious, with the drive to go above and beyond to achieve success
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Office or other email platform
- Project Management experience an asset
Sound like you? Send us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by August 16th.
We thank all applicants in advance; however only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications will be kept confidential. Communitech is a diverse and inclusive environment and encourages applications from all qualified candidates, including aboriginal persons, francophones, members of sexual minority groups, persons with disabilities, visible minorities and women. We will provide any requested accommodations to candidates requesting them throughout the recruitment process.