Are you highly detailed and great at getting the job done, even in a fast-moving company? Plum is seeking an Executive Assistant to join our team as administrative support to Plum’s Chief Revenue Officer - but don’t worry, you won’t be picking up his dry-cleaning. You’ll be his right-hand person by managing his schedule, corresponding with clients, and assisting in establishing a strong Sales and Marketing Department.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Maintain a close relationship supporting the day-to-day activities of the CRO
- Scheduling internal and external meetings, conference calls; co-ordinate documents and materials for all meetings, manage calendar and appointments using Microsoft Outlook
- Assisting in CRM reporting and maintenance of contacts
- Handle inbound and outbound correspondence, initiating action where necessary
- Plan, schedule and book all travel including accommodations, and others that may be traveling on his schedule
- Complete monthly expense reports and credit card statement reconciliations
- Provide administrative support and complete special projects as required
You have experience:
- An eye for detail and is great at getting the job done, no matter what.
- Excellent command of the English language, strong spelling and vocabulary and good business writing skills
- You can be trusted to treat confidential information with the utmost care
- You have strong planning, organizational, and time management skills
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, and can get the job done in a calm and collected fashion
- Proficient computer skills (intermediate level or higher in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Professional manner and presentation
- Experience or familiarity with Hubspot or similar CRM an asset but not required
- Previous EA or Coordinator experience an asset
The future of work means a growing impact from artificial intelligence, the automation of jobs, and changing models of what work looks like. The shake-up will be felt across all industries in every department; “That’s the way it’s always been done” will no longer be a valid excuse to rationalize traditional business processes and methodologies. We are a Waterloo-based technology company of 21 people that helps solve this problem by combining advanced Industrial/Organizational Psychology with Artificial Intelligence to provide organizations with the talent data they need to prepare for the future of work.
Our CEO, Caitlin MacGregor, makes it her goal for Plum to be the best place you have ever worked in your career. We at Plum are committed to making sure you feel supported and included in the Plum team.
What can you expect working at Plum?
- Supportive workplace culture
- Competitive benefits
- Flex time
- Internal growth opportunity
- Various company outings
How to apply:
We want to know more about who you are and how you’ll fit with our team and culture, so we ask that you complete the Plum Discovery Survey (follow the Bitly link below). By taking our Plum Talent Assessment you’ll get the chance to check out our product firsthand, and you'll get your own Plum Talent Profile that highlights your strengths and gives you tips to make sure your next role is the right fit.
Apply Here: http://bit.ly/2JMPwC5
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.