At the forefront of Viewer Intelligence, SSIMWAVE is built on our Emmy® Award-winning algorithm. SSIMWAVE is defining the future of video delivery with the most accurate measure of how humans perceive video. With SSIMWAVE technology, video distributors, networks and studios can keep up with the explosive growth of video and deliver the ultimate viewing experience to consumers on any screen, anywhere.
Our customers include major players in the media, entertainment, and Multichannel Video Programming Distribution industries and our state-of-the-art products provide the most optimal way to measure, control, and optimize live and file-based video.
We’re a growing team of engineers, video scientists, product and business experts. Our diverse team is driven to advance the business of video. Join our profitable scale-up with opportunities for career growth in both depth and breadth of experience.
You are passionate about making the complex simple – for your customers and your colleagues. You thrive in a highly intellectual agile environment that encourages you to deliver the best. You’re a seasoned professional with exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills. You have experience supporting C-level executives. You excel in a fast-paced environment and are able to manage and prioritize numerous and varied tasks.
About the Position:
In this role, you will be accountable to perform, coordinate, and oversee the day-to-day confidential administrative and organizational support to the President and CEO. As the CEO’s liaison, you will work collaboratively internally and externally to provide a broad range of administrative, scheduling, and technical support to the CEO.
Job Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Manage a complex calendar that is constantly changing and provide comprehensive meeting management
- Review, update and manage the CEO’s calendar with top priorities in mind using sound decision-making skills
- Manage meeting attendees and logistics, anticipating conflicts, solving any scheduling issues to ensure the most effective use of the CEO’s time
- Coordinate the preparation and distribution of supporting information in advance of upcoming meetings
- Arrange global travel bookings and manage all reservations and provide a detailed agenda
- Review and summarize information submitted to the CEO
- Follow up on deadlines and commitments to or from the CEO
- Manage and submit expenses for the CEO
- Support on special projects and day to day activities
Skills and qualifications:
- 2-3 years of Executive support experience
- Proven experience scheduling in a fast-paced complex environment
- Proficiency in Google Apps/ Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated experience providing Executive support at the C-Suite level
- A strong sense of urgency with the ability to meet multiple deadlines
- Ability to employ tact and diplomacy at every level; maintain utmost integrity and discretion
- Willingness to wear multiple hats
- College/University Degree or Diploma in a relevant field of study is a definite asset
- Experience in a start-up environment
Missing a few of the requirements and not sure if you’re qualified? Let us be the judge, submit your resume!
Benefits and Perks:
- Dynamic work environment
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Office Perks: Monday lunches and a fully stocked “kitchen”
- Monthly Massage therapist visits on site
SSIMWAVE is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. At SSIMWAVE, we celebrate diversity and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our customers, our products, and our community. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. Please let us know if you require accommodation during the recruitment process.