At Bonfire, we bring Buyers and Vendors together to make decisions with certainty. We’re a leader in strategic sourcing and procurement technology and enable organizations to make the right purchasing decisions. We’ve powered over $20-billion dollars-worth of decision making across 250+ customers who have a 99% adoption rate and have ranked us with a 71 NPS score (that’s Netflix and Apple territory!).
First we graduated as a Y-combinator success, then became a VC-backed startup, and now through the 2019 acquisition, we’re excited to be a part of the largest government technology company in the industry, GTY Technology Holdings. Bonfire is an opportunity for you to build something amazing while accelerating your career.
We’re looking for team members who will:
- Make an impact
- Drive results
- Remain humble - no job is too small
We’re looking for a thoughtful, passionate and seasoned Senior Product Designer to join Liu Yang, our Director of Product Management on Bonfire’s Product Team. In this senior role, you possess extensive product design and user research experience, including new product development from inception to delivery. You will be a source of great inspiration to the entire product team and beyond, leading the whole organization to think critically and empathetically to level up our users.
Working closely with Product, Support, and Engineering teams, you will leverage your empathy and creativity to research, design, iterate and execute new features and products. Additionally, this role will focus on planning and executing strategic design artifacts from customer personas to user journeys across key market segments. You will use your passion and experience to mentor team members to apply the design lens to all our Product decision making. You will leverage your persuasiveness to establish and execute a design roadmap, streamline collaborative processes, involving multiple stakeholders, help identify new product opportunities and deliver best-in-class user experiences. This Senior Product Designer role is a unique opportunity to utilize your experience and create the next industry standard for online strategic sourcing and procurement technology!
What You’ll Do
- User Research: use qualitative and quantitative data to make strategic decisions that impact user experience and product development
- Design Tools: work collaboratively with many departments to create design and communication tools such as business process maps, screen flows, wireframes, customer journey maps and others to understand users and drive the roadmap
- Visual Design: take high-level prototypes and translate them into elegant and usable interfaces
- Influence for Impact: evangelize design best practices at Bonfire and use your expertise to articulate and obtain buy-in for design decisions and ideas
- Design Operations: define and lead design strategy operations, such as product design roadmap, design systems, UX metrics. Define and execute working relationships between app development teams
Who You Are
- You are an experienced designer having worked in B2B, B2C or agency environments
- You have a track record of improving business outcomes through design
- You are a go-getter who can step up to the plate and take initiative
- You have great communication and are a natural influencer
- You are able to build strong relationships and influence inside and outside your core product team to efficiently implement user experiences that are cohesive, inclusive, and well-informed
- Able to work collaboratively and adapt to change easily
- You can take and give feedback with ease and elegance
- You thrive in a changing environment, and able to shift focus and adapt to new priorities without hesitation
- You have exceptional organizational and time management skills and can handle multiple projects with ease while meeting deadlines
- You understand where to invest your time to maximize results
- You have a strong ability to communicate effectively with various internal and external stakeholders
- You are able to rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- You’re a collaborator by nature and know how to work and build relationships with sales, marketing, product, buyers and users
- You are humble, a problem solver, and agile when iterating towards results
Please include samples of work or a link to a portfolio to be considered.
Recruiters: Sorry, we only deal with applicants directly!
Bonfire Interactive Ltd. strives to create an accessible and inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with respect and dignity. Bonfire Interactive Ltd. aims to create a selection process that’s inclusive and accessible. If you need accommodation during any stage of the process, please contact Talent@GoBonfire.com and we’ll provide reasonable accommodation confidentially. Bonfire Interactive Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for showing an interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.