USA or Canada based position - can be remote work from home
The Sales Director will be responsible for maintaining and growing the business of our enterprise viewer and radiology reading viewer to new End Users. The individual in this role will increase our End User exposure and sales by having a vast experience with pre sales prep focusing on customized value propositions based on each sites eco system and their specific needs, pain points, and areas of opportunity; will have exceptional account support and communication (internal and external); and have a clear understanding of the medical imaging and health IT markets and both its current and future direction.
Client Outlook has an OEM reseller network that is very successful for us but does not reach every site and/or End User opportunity in the market. Therefore, the Sales Director will need to display the necessary management skills to ensure we are not competing with our OEM base when we run into them in the field. Also, it’s important to know when to bring in one of our OEM partners and their technology (i.e. VNA) to help close as sale where it applies (note that how this is managed will be explained in detail during interview).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adhere to and do everything possible to meet all revenue goals and targets – this is first and foremost the #1 requirement of the job.
- Strong background with identifying new End User prospects, developing value propositions, pitch design and presentation, and very sharp negotiation skills.
- Strong experience in designing custom value propositions for each End User based on and not limited to (a) the sites current eco system and infrastructure, (b) their current pain points, (c) the areas in which we solve the problems they have, (d) our TCO and financial analysis compared to other vendors, (e) the customer need and how we fit, (f) their future needs and growth (i.e cloud, etc).
- Strong background in identifying NEW sales pipeline opportunities. It is expected that this experienced individual has a contact base and will be able to open new End User doors for us.
- Ability to bring the correct and appropriate internal stakeholders to the sales table when required (implementation, product management, sales executive leadership, etc). Ability to create custom Power Point presentations, exceptional and professional writing and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to effectively present to large groups of IT and clinical End Users. You will not be expected to perform a clinical demo, but you will be expected to be well versed in these technical/IT and clinical discussions.
- Proven track record that shows you can present and sell to all levels of the organization, including executive level
- Ensure all communications and the sales plan between our internal teams is clear and understood prior to going into any customer calls or on-site visits.
- Ensure our pricing is consistent with any OEM/Resellers we are currently selling to, and/or to any End Users we have sold to.
- Ability to know when and how to bring-in an OEM partner of ours to complete the sale where we are missing a component (i.e. Worklist or VNA, etc). Internal communication is key to making this successful.
- Ability to analyze markets for latest trends; know our install base and how powerful it is and when to use it in the sale; competitors’ position and how we attack it. The expectation is you always have your strategy and approach ready for each opportunity.
- Collaborate with marketing department to design new assets your End User target is asking for or requiring for a specific pitch.
- Forecast revenue on a regular basis by reviewing marketing information, sales patterns, expected growth, established targets, and other data so we can analyze cash flow and other financial planning information.
- Experience working within a CRM database.
- Expectation to travel at least 40% - 50%.
- Expectation to work at a fast pace.
- Bachelor’s degree and 10 years of successful sales experience selling to End Users (Healthcare and Imaging experience)
- Proven track record that shows sales goal achievement; new business development close rate (% of signing of new End Users in a year, etc); and percentage of close in terms of revenue per quarter.
- Proven track record that shows your ability to resolve complex problems in a timely and effective manner
- Very strong customer-focused orientation
- Ability to self-manage and take initiative
Communication skills need to be exceptional and hiring manager will want to understand specific examples
How to Apply:
Please apply by email us at email@example.com. All applications will be kept confidential.