Are you a new or recent grad looking for the opportunity to gain valuable experience across many areas of finance with significant career growth potential? Reporting to the Director of Finance, you will be assigned meaningful work that will help you learn and grow as an accounting professional. If you are looking to build on your academic and professional experience, and value the chance to be a big contributor at a high growth company, we want to hear from you!
As an Accounts Receivable Clerk, you will perform:
- A/R collections efforts including phone calls with customers to follow up on overdue accounts
- Record bulk credit card payments received in accounting system including foreign exchange adjustments, and reconcile against month end reports
- Generate subscription and other invoices in accounting system as required
- Input sales order into accounting system for all deals closed, and assess each line item of the sales order to determine the appropriate revenue recognition treatment
- For entered sales orders, generate invoices and analyze deferred revenue against expectations
- Ensure customers are onboarded in accounting system for timely invoicing
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
Month-End Close Support
- After each month end, present monthly findings to management
- Ensure all deposits are recorded in the accounting system by reconciling against bank deposits
- Ensure all invoices are entered in the accounting system
Various Accounting / Finance Tasks
- Retrieve information as requested for year-end and other audits
- Respond to customer email inquiries
- Various reconciliations and analysis to support the finance function
- Researching and recommending accounting treatments for new revenue streams
In addition, the Accounts Receivable Clerk will contribute to special projects as needed, including but not limited to implementations, internal projects, or large data reconciliations.
To be an effective team member, you will have:
- Post-secondary accounting degree or diploma
- Minimum 2 years of related accounting experience
- Superior Excel skills (construction and maintenance of spreadsheets)
- Ability to interact with other teams across the business to maintain a high service level to the organization
- Experience using accounting software such as Intacct, as well as software implementations, is an asset
What does Vidyard do?
As the world’s leading video marketing platform, Vidyard’s technology shows our customers exactly how viewers interact with their videos. Along with hosting video content, Vidyard reveals who’s watching videos, and for how long with detailed viewer analytics and engagement data that can be pushed directly into a MAP and CRM, turning views into sales. We’re passionate about helping companies grow their business through the power of video!
Life as a Vidyardian:
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work.
At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
We never miss an opportunity to have fun. We host weekly social events in addition to holiday celebrations, sports teams, not to mention our legendary parties!
Perks & Benefits
We offer free catered lunches daily, free snacks and drinks, generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education, on top of competitive pay & health benefits.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Talent Acquisition Team.