We’re Vidyard, the pioneers of the Video Marketing Platform category and the most exciting tech start up in town! Located in downtown Kitchener, we have big plans to grow and are building a world-class team to help us meet and exceed our ambitious goals. Last year we launched our first consumer product, GoVideo, which is the easiest way to make videos, share and learn when people watch. And this is just the beginning!
You’re passionate about designing beautiful and highly usable websites. You’re excited to work alongside a talented development team to build products that are changing an industry and delighting users. You love the opportunity to work in a startup environment and thrive in it.
If you are excited about video and enjoy creating great user experience – we’d love to chat!
In this role, you will:
- Develop and produce beautiful and effective design for integrated brand campaigns
- Work on the end to end iterative UX design process, including researching user needs, job stories, wireframing, prototyping, user testing, and high fidelity visuals.
- Work closely with content strategists, illustrators, developers and video producers to create great interactive design
- Create branded conference presentations, booths, and print materials.
- Create artwork and animation for social media
- Improve and tighten design consistency across the Vidyard brand
We’re looking for people who:
- Enjoy working across various mediums, with an emphasis in digital design
- Have a holistic view of brand design, from tiny details to the big picture
- Proven ability to take a project from concept to launch with a strong understanding the process throughout
- Ability to put yourself in the customer’s shoes and come up with ideas that are relevant and enticing
- A keen eye for consistency, color, typography, illustration and subtle details
- Knowledge of current trends in design and technology
- Proficiency in Sketch/Photoshop/Illustrator
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to deliver and receive feedback effectively and collaborate with your team become stronger designers.
- 1-3+ years of experience in a similar role
- A resume and cover letter describing your unique fit for this role
- A strong portfolio of design work that showcases your design skill sets.Include links to your portfolio, Instagram, Dribbble, etc. where we can learn more about your work!
What does Vidyard do?
Vidyard is the video platform that helps businesses transform communications and drive more revenue through the strategic use of online video. Going beyond video hosting and management, we help businesses connect with more viewers through interactive and personalized video experiences, learn powerful insights on their viewing audience, turn insights into action with enterprise integrations, and prove the impact of their video programs.
Life as a Vidyardian:
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work.
At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
We never miss an opportunity to have fun. We host weekly social events in addition to holiday celebrations, sports teams, not to mention our legendary parties!
Perks & Benefits
We offer free catered lunches daily, free snacks and drinks, generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education, on top of competitive pay & health benefits.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Talent Team.