We’re Vidyard, the pioneers of the Video Marketing Platform category and the most exciting tech start up in town! Located in downtown Kitchener, we have big plans to grow and are building a world-class team to help us meet and exceed our ambitious goals. We launched our first consumer product, GoVideo, which is the easiest way to make videos, share and learn when people watch. And this is just the beginning!
Vidyard is looking for a Vidyard Concierge to be the front line of our inbound lead generation efforts. As a key member of our team, you will be responsible for timely follow-up of our inbound leads from our website and other lead generation efforts.
If you are a highly motivated, tenacious individual who’s a self-starter – we’d love to chat!
As a Vidyard Concierge, you will:
- Respond and qualify inbound web and phone inquires regarding Vidyard and Vidyard products.
- Create a great first impression to prospects and customers by providing an unrivaled experience.
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative and personalized follow-up.
- Conduct high-level conversations with senior executives.
- Evangelize video marketing in conjunction with marketing automation platforms
To be an effective team member, you will:
- Be high-energy and have a positive attitude
- Demonstrate excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Be a highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual who can hit the ground running
- Thrive in a fast paced environment, developing the role as things change with the business
- Understand customer needs and meet those individual needs with a successful product sale
What does Vidyard do?
Vidyard is the video platform that helps businesses transform communications and drive more revenue through the strategic use of online video. Going beyond video hosting and management, we help businesses connect with more viewers through interactive and personalized video experiences, learn powerful insights on their viewing audience, turn insights into action with enterprise integrations, and prove the impact of their video programs.
Life as a Vidyardian:
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work.
At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
We never miss an opportunity to have fun. We host weekly social events in addition to holiday celebrations, sports teams, not to mention our legendary parties
Perks & Benefits
We offer free catered lunches daily, free snacks and drinks, generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education, on top of competitive pay & health benefits.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Talent Acqusition Team.