Job Title: Business Development Specialist
Come be a part of the team that is building the business platform that will beat Slack, Trello, Dropbox and more!
We are looking for a Business Development Specialist who will be at the forefront of the launch of our product working along side the CEO. This candidate will help create and execute the strategy for a successful launch of ZEBU. We are looking for a hardworking guy or gal who is able to be autonomous and to help build out a sales team moving forward. You can help lead the ZEBU team to success.
Let's start off by introducing ourselves. We are Zebu Infrastructure Online, but you can call us Zebu for short. Right here in Waterloo we are developing a platform that will help enhance and optimize businesses around the world. Our mission is to create a complete cloud-based business platform for small and medium enterprise. Zebu wants to help equip businesses around the world with the tools of the 21st century. That means instant & secure communication, automated invoicing, project management, accounting, website creation, eCommerce and more. All manageable from a single application, Zebu.
- Build a sales strategy that will achieve ZEBU's targets
- Help set appropriate metrics for sales' funnel management and track these actions
- Generate leads to build sales pipeline
- Achieve monthly goals that are set out by yourself and the CEO
- Assist in hiring sales representatives and building out a sales team
- helping achieve ZEBU's sales targets
- Work closely with the team to develop sales opportunities, manage customer interactions, communications, trials, etc
- Drive SEO in content creation, social media and more
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree,
- at least 1-2 years experience
- At least 1-2 years in leadership roles or positions (both extracurricular and work experience will work)
- Outgoing, friendly, and personable
- Can work both autonomously and with others
- Has exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Has worked in a B2B environment previously
- Experience taking deals through the sales cycle from engaging customers to closure
- Knowing multiple languages are a strong asset
- Comprehensive Health, Drug, and Dental benefits plans, including Family and Travel coverage
- Catered Lunches every Friday!
- Breakroom with Ping-Pong, foosball and Wii!
- Fully stocked pantry and beverages!
Check out the link to learn more