Our Mission is to impact people’s lives by uncovering the truth and empowering others to make a difference. We do this by equipping examiners and investigators with the best digital forensics tools available, so they can accomplish their mission: Fighting crime. Protecting company assets. Guarding national security.
Who are we?
We build software that automates the recovery of digital forensic evidence, helping thousands of forensics professionals around the world find, analyze, and report on the digital evidence from computers, smartphones, IoT devices and the cloud.
Our flagship software, Magnet AXIOM, has revolutionized the work of digital forensics investigators in law enforcement and government agencies, and has been essential in use cases involving child exploitation, murder, terrorism, and more.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Solutions Architect who will be responsible for the end-to-end design, architecture strategy, and overall integration of the company’s business applications. The Solutions Architect will be a key member of the Business Systems team providing best in class leadership on application integrations, data management, and governance. This role requires strong communications skills and the successful candidate must be equally comfortable speaking the language of corporate controllers and managers as they are with programmers and technical counterparts.
- Develop strategy for enterprise integrations within Magnet Forensics to support the company’s mission, and objectives
- Work with cross-functional business groups to understand current technology landscape and provide a view of future technology based on business needs
- Develop a governance and development process for the creation and maintenance of enterprise integrations
- Responsible for the architecture of the company’s customer and financial data, including generation, governance controls, and reporting frameworks
- Develop elite integrations addressing business needs for data throughout Magnet Forensics’ ecosystem
- Responsible for evaluation of new vendor technologies ensuring they fit into overall technology strategy with a focus on cost and integration
- Maximize return on technology investments by collapsing and consolidating competing platforms
- Work with business partners to ensure alignment with and transition to technology roadmap while addressing business needs
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science or Systems Design, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience in solutions architecture
- 5+ years’ experience in transforming ERP/CRM systems
- Enterprise integration experience, including SaaS platforms, BI frameworks, and licensing tools (i.e. Salesforce, NetSuite, Power BI)
- Experience in managing multiple IT disciplines i.e. software development, technical support, systems architecture, etc.
- Full-stack development experience an asset, including server-side, client-side, API development and database technologies
- Interpersonal skills and teamwork abilities
- Shown ability to problem solve and come up with creative solutions when faced with constraints
- Great communication skills and the ability to explain technical concepts to a business audience
- Team player with a can-do attitude and agility to flex with changing priorities
Magnet Forensics Inc. is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. It is Magnet Forensics policy to recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. Magnet Forensics does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
Magnet Forensics encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Magnet Forensics has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact our AODA contact at email@example.com or 519-342-0195, if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies.