Our client, a global leader in secure automotive communication solutions has a rare opening for a Senior Dev Ops Developer to join their team of high performers.
You will be responsible for using your Dev Ops Engineering experience to support the Advanced Automotive development team, working on next generation communication solutions.
Your education and previous experience likely include:
- Undergraduate or Graduate Degree in Computer Engineering.
- Knowledge of Atlassian tool suite including Addons i.e. Jenkins, Bamboo, Artifactory.
- Experience with software development, issue tracking tools development and administration.
- Software development experience in high level languages eg. C/C++, Python, shell scripting, C# or Java.
- Embedded Firmware development experience is a strong asset.
- Experience with Linux and ideally knowledge of Windows servers, containers and Virtual machines.
The opportunity includes:
- Competitive base salary
- Pension plan
- Flex Time
- Opportunity to work remotely
- 37.5 hour work week
- Medical benefits, and a wellness plan
- Ongoing training and paid education
Exceptional candidates interested in exploring this rare opportunity to join a global, leading organization, developing next generation solutions are invited to submit their resume confidentially to: