Senior Embedded Developer -- Security Specialist
Our client, a global leader in mission critical communication systems has a rare opening for an Embedded Security Engineer to join their dynamic, global organization.
Some of your key responsibilities will be to:
- Lead security work streams on networking products establishing security roll out plans and reviewing supplier security designs.
- Ensure compliance to embedded hardware/software security requirements, such as hardware trust anchor utilization, secure boot, flash-over-the-air, USB software update agents, TLS connection security, Service Delivery Platform (SDP) interface security, application framework security, debug security, firewalls, OS security configuration, and connection managers.
- Interface with external partners and suppliers on definition and implementation of mitigation actions addressing security vulnerabilities identified from security penetration testing.
Your skills and previous experience likely include:
• Completion of undergraduate or higher degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a similar discipline.
• Proven project experience implementing Cyber Security solutions into production process
• Highly effective experience-based or analytical problem-solving ability, along with ability in data manipulation and synthesis
• Knowledge of embedded systems, wireless communications, and communications protocols, such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, CDMA, GSM, TCP/IP, Ethernet, etc.
• Experience in communication security, network security, cryptography, PKI, certificate authority, vulnerability analysis, threat modeling, risk assessment, authentication, encryption, digital signature, SSL/TLS, AES, RSA, SHA, penetration testing, fuzz testing
• Working knowledge of internet security best practices for service delivery platforms, both machine-to-machine, server-to-server, and server-to-vehicle interfaces
• Background in embedded real-time operating systems security, including QNX and embedded Linux, software security, hardware security a strong asset
Exceptional candidates interested in exploring this rare opportunity with a Global, leading company are invited to submit their resume confidentially to: