Junior Quality Assurance Analyst
As a Junior QA Analyst within our Quality Assurance team, you will help contribute to the overall company strategy by validating that the application meets design specifications and requirements. As part of our agile development team, you’ll be taking ownership of your work in the QA process.
If You Enjoy:
- Learning from the best. Our leaders support us, develop us and help us become our best. Our open door and transparent culture nurtures everyone to build their career and develop their skills.
- Working in a modern workplace. We are fast-paced, constantly evolving, and flexible to change. We love our work, but we also love our lives outside of work and Axonify supports this balance.
- Collaborating. We believe our ideas are better together and we encourage trust, respect and authenticity to support each other. The Axonifam collectively celebrates successes and learns from each other to be even better.
- Being Bold. If you like to challenge convention and be tenacious in the face of uncertainty, Axonify is the place to balance never giving up but respecting when to let go.
- Getting It Done. We work hard through perseverance and taking ownership, but because of our phenomenal positive attitude, we ALWAYS have fun along the way.
You’ll Be Successful At:
- Documenting and maintaining functional test cases
- Executing and evaluating manual and automated test cases and report test results
- Developing and maintaining our automation test suite
- Becoming a product expert to analyze what other aspects of the product could be impacted by code updates
- Performing thorough regression testing during our release cycle
- Isolating, replicating, and reporting defects and verify fixes
- Holding and facilitating QA Blitzes with the development and product team(s)
- Work closely with the development team to troubleshoot issues
- Work with QA lead on processes and tools to help improve the quality of the platform and department
- And of course, there will be other duties that support the Axonifam and to further build your skills.
Because You Bring:
- Minimum 2 years of QA experience
- Proven work experience within a software development environment
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, evolving, dynamic environment
- Work closely with and interact with both development and other departments (Product, Support) on a regular basis
- Experience in cross-browser, UI/UX and mobile/desktop testing of web applications
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Experience or knowledge in JIRA, TestRail and Git would be an asset
- Experience in front-end automation testing, preferably Katalon or Selenium would be an asset
- Previous test experience with performance and/or security testing
Who we are:
We believe that a great attitude leads to great results, and are looking for people who are bold, tenacious, like to have fun and get it done. We’ve been recognized as a Great Place to Work and we’re proud of the numerous awards won for workplace culture and technology innovation. Our microlearning platform is trusted by global leaders to make sure their frontline employees remember to do the things that matter most to the business. It delivers focused, bite-sized bursts of information in the way humans learn best, wrapped in an adaptive, engaging experience that fits right into the workflow.
How to Apply:
Are you ready to start your career with us? Apply today so we can connect with you to learn more.