We are seeking a team oriented, energetic HRBP to join our team, reporting to the Senior Director, People.
The HRBP will be a trusted advisor to the business and be an ambassador for our organization. This role crosses all HR related disciplines, inclusive of but not limited to talent acquisition, compensation, learning and development, culture /engagement and building positive employee relations. To be effective in this role, you will thrive on teamwork and innovation in an ever-changing environment. You will think strategically, be acutely customer focused and roll up your sleeves. Given we are a growing organization; you will be able to see and feel the impact of your contributions every day.
To succeed, you will need to love a fast pace, believe that big things are possible and know that you are only as good as your team. Specifically, we are looking for:
- A strategic partner for the business leaders and employees, to provide a high quality HR experience on various key HR programs and initiatives, such as talent management, learning, compensation, coaching, performance acceleration, building positive employee relations and team building.
- The ability to influence and provide sound, logical HR guidance to both employees and managers across the organization on complex issues requiring urgency, and grace under pressure.
- A proven record of accomplishment for innovation in both design and implementation on key HR areas, such as , talent acquisition, onboarding, employee and leadership development, mentorship, engagement and culture.
- Strong data and analytics orientation, possessing a curious mind and strong diagnostic HR toolkit; desire to identify trends, gaps and creative, culturally resonating solutions.
- The ability to consult and support leaders on organizational effectiveness and development initiatives, inclusive of change management, communications and organizational design.
- Initiate and participate in various HR projects, both planned and ad hoc, to improve the HR practices, guidelines, best practices, legislative compliance and policies/procedures across the organization.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Minimum 5-7 years of progressive Human Resources experience, with a solid experience in a high tech culture, managing multiple priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Social Sciences or related discipline.
- CHRP designation is an asset.
- Strong knowledge of all HR functional areas and practices including applicable laws, regulations, and industry best practices.
- Proven interpersonal, relationship building and influencing skills, including ability to partner effectively with leaders and employees in remote locations.
- Highly organized self-starter with a demonstrated ability to multi-task priorities and assignments from beginning to successful closure.
- Sound analytic, problem solving and negotiation skills.
- A professional demeanor and coupled with strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Demonstrates a high degree of personal leadership, integrity, diplomacy, discretion and confidentiality.
Why a Career with eSentire?
About us: eSentire® is an industry leader, providing managed threat detection and response services to mid-sized organizations, keeping them safe from constantly evolving cyber-attacks that traditional security defenses simply can’t detect. eSentire combines people, process and proprietary technology to deliver an unmatched, premium level service that hunts, detects, remediates and communicates sophisticated cyber threats in real-time, 24X7.
Protecting more than $5 trillion in Assets under Management (AuM), eSentire is the award-winning choice for security decision-makers in mid-size enterprise. eSentire has received multiple accolades for exceptional service, which includes HFM (Hedge Fund Manager) Service Provider awards, Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50™ and Fast 500™ , and included in Gartner, Inc.’s list of “Cool Vendors” in the Cool Vendors in Cloud Security Services, report. For more information visit www.esentire.com and follow @esentirecareers.
Our Culture: At eSentire we work in a collaborative and innovative work environment. We work with brilliant and passionate people who strive and encourage others to do their best. eSentire’s idea-rich environment welcomes creative and sometimes unconventional perspectives!
Growth Opportunities: At eSentire you will have the opportunity to grow and make an impact from your work. We encourage innovation in all who become a part of our team. With growing operations internationally, there is lots of lateral and upward advancement opportunities for rewarding and developing careers with eSentire. We’re strong believers in continuing education and provide the resources that you need to continue learning.
Employee Perks: Every day we provide free breakfast and refreshments, flexible hours, half day off birthdays, concierge services, RRSP matching program, subsidies for continuing education and health and wellness and attractive compensation and benefit plans. We make it our obligation to the team here to stay current with compensation trends in the tech field!
We thank all applicants in advance for applying. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
eSentire is committed to creating a fair work environment that is aligned with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We guarantee equal treatment and provide opportunities regardless of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, status as a protected veteran or any other legally protected grounds and will not discriminate on these basis. If you have any accessibility requirements during the recruitment process, please reach out to our HR team at email@example.com and any accommodation needs will be addressed upon request.